Anyone else besides me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Goingtomars235, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Anyone else besides me see the sandyhook school shooting for what it truly was?..a lie pure and simple?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. I'm having a hard time believing all the family and friends of the families could be paid off to lie and hide their "dead" child for the rest of the kid's lives.

Obama must have given everyone millions to keep quiet. Sounds like a multi billion dollar cover up if we include the paramedics and other rescue workers, media, independent news sources, independent journalists, people who film in their private lives, people with cell phones.

You would think it would be easier for the government to hire a nut job to just shoot up the school if this was a false flag. Because the other option of a billion dollar cover up for an event that didn't result in any legislation changes or have any affect on the people besides fooling them into believing kids died but didn't. Like you'd expect big results from such an elaborate and expensive cover up

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The proof is all around, I mean Jesus, a 25 million dollar state of the art school being shut down due to not enough children attending?
    ABSOLUTLY astounding!..and why at the press conference did gov Dan Malloy say that he and the lieutenant gov was TOLD SOMETHING LIKE THIS MAY HAPPEN..AND WHO TOLD THEM THAT?..ERIC HOLDER!
    also..H.Wayne Carver, the supposed medical examiner acted like he did not know what the he'll he was talking about!
    He was making jokes about things and chuckling about it and smiling like a idiot! What medical examiner does that shit?..I ask all of you to go back and watch both press conferences and take a good hard look at both of them!

4. Lets not forget..they just installed state of the art camera and security system at sandyhook ele. Where is the video of adam lanza blasting his way into the school?..

5. It was a false flag, too many indicators!

6. Too much proof and I can explain it all!

7. Lol judging by this guys name he believes Mars is real

Open your eyes

• Like Like x 3
  8. So sad folks like you believe the sandyhook shooting was a real event...even when the absolute facts are staring you right in the face...so sad..so I suppose your one of the alt-left who supports gun control. Lmfao

9. but, but, he can explain it all.......

• Like Like x 3
  10. In a country where it's easier to get an assault rifle than insurance? Occams razor my friend occams razor

11. I don't think Sandy Hook was even a school

Connecticut isn't even a real place

Open your eyes

12. Wow..you can't argue with that kind of common sense..SMDH..

13. You can't argue with the truth.

14. Buddy you really need to take a tolerance break..that bomb weed is messing you up wayyyyy too much

15. Sounds like a Obama supporter to me... Trying to cover up the cover up

16. Obama?

Never heard of him

17. Ladies and gentleman we have in our presence ..( drum roll please)
    THE HERO OF TIME!...

18. I was at the massacre of Hyrule Castle

I know that one was real

But I took it into my hands and I went through god damn time itself to gain the skills needed to take out the rebel gerudo terrorist leader who had taken hold in the castle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Well I helped the mario brothers defeat king koopa and I saved the fucking princess!

20. You would be Toad if you helped them.

You aren't even the hero in your story