Anyone else agree?

Discussion in 'General' started by DailyDealer, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Does anyone else agree you can do almost do anything and your mom will still love you? Cause my mom hasn't even doubted my threw my life even when i got in fights and stuff.

this song reminded me to make this post :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0woPdpsVM-I&feature=related]Plies - Runnin My Momma Crazy - YouTube[/ame]

2. My mother is one of the most forgiving and amazing women in the world...blah blah blah everyone says that, but fuck you. :D .. I've been in major trouble in my life. I've done a lot of time, but nothing violent. My mother was there for me the entire time..she showed extreme disappointment, but love is stronger than that.

Ya know.. I'm not always the nicest to her... I'm going to go do something nice for her this weekend, thanks for triggering that for me OP :)

3. Np bro, was just thinking how it will be without them someday and just makes me want to do something nice for them

4. yea, but i think its more cause its just been us all my life. no other siblings (my other sibling passed away a long time ago), and shes divorced. so im all she has; she doesn't really have a choice but to accept all the stupid things ive done :D

fortunately for her, i dont get into trouble that much.

5. nope my mom left when i was 4 and hasnt ever returned though i know shes alive, so no not everyones mom is a good mom, lifes kind of like that there are no real concrete assumptions.