Anyone drive a Mitsubishi eclipse or own one?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Reppin 713, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, okay. That's relevant.

2. I'd take a base model eclipse over a minivan any god damn day

And LOL at you thinking you'd be able to run 12s. I don't even have to know what kind of van you have to call bs.

3. Yeah dude no way you could run 12's in your minivan. You've got the 3.5 V6 no? Those engines in the chargers/challengers run 15's. If they mod the crap out of them they run 14's. Hemi V8s run 13's, modded 5.7's and mostly stock 6.1's run 12's.

4. My friends owns a GSX and it's pretty damn fast. Of course his isn't stock either. But other wise they are the shittiest cars for Mitsubishi IMO. They just fall apart like other people noted. Their beloved EVO is their main focus for performance...

5. Umm..

they have the same fucking engine, bro.

6. #26 Challenger426, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    3.3L V6 driving the front wheels. I was joking... I.e poking fun, i never cared for eclipses. Lancers on the other hand... I know it's slow as fuck. But it's (mine at least) is a fucking tank.

My post was intended as sarcasm. I know my minivan can't pull 12s. Closer to about ~18s. Do you honestly think i would think minivans (other than a turbo van really, even then high 12s) would pull 12s or less? Anyway, I love my van, police don't look twice at it, and some of the best stash spots ever.

7. People who compare turbo eclipses to lancers clearly don't understand that the same fucking shit powers both.

8. woah calm down bro. Fall apart as in the fucking car itself is made out of cheap plastic or so it feels. MYBAD for making you angry lul.

9. Evo's are made of cheap plastic too. Your point means nothing.

10. and that's why they are more expensive... yet they use the same motor. You make no sense. Last I checked Evo's are 35K cars which is a complete different league.

11. So you're comparing brand new Evo prices to old Eclipse prices? That's relevant.
    :rolleyes:

12. lol a brand new eclipse gst, if still made today, would not even compare to the Evo. It would be listed around 20K-24K.

Last time I rode in an evo, it was an Evo 8 and it most certaintly felt like quality (plastic) to me. Not cheaply assembled attached with a turbo then labeled as a performance car.

I mean sure, they share the same engine, but it doesn't put nearly the amount of torque or hp that the Evo does.

13. Are you a wizard?

14. Are you a fag? Most FWD cars similar to the gst are listed around that price. So suck my d fag.

15. :laughing:

Like I've said before. Children litter the car forum and can't hold a discussion without showing themselves.

16. That's one way to ruin a thread. Pending infractions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.