anyone done this pill before?

Discussion in 'General' started by pothead_420, Jul 12, 2005.

1. i know this isnt have anyhting to do wtih weed so sorry if im pissing anyone off, i just didnt know where else to post...ok i just got my wisdom teeth pulled today and i have some painkillers, there white ovals and say watson 540 on one side, and on the other side is just the little cut incase you only tkae half the pill, on the perscription bottle it says hyrdroco/APAP... would i be able to rip a few pills or is this not gonna do anyhting? thanks

2. I've had the stuff before, Hydrocodone is a combination of a narcotic (hydrocodone) and a non-narcotic (acetaminophen) used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Hydrocodone works by binding to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord, and acetaminophen decreases the formation of prostaglandins, therefore relieving pain. Makes you feel pretty grooooooooovy, LOL.

The AP is acetaminophen though, and the max dosage per day for that for a normal adult is 4000 mg, so don't overdo it. You don't want to screw up your liver.

check this thread for some good information I posted: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=63819&highlight=acute

You can also find a lot more information about it using the search feature of the forum, located here: http://forum.grasscity.com/search.php?

Or check here: http://www.drugs.com/hydrocodone.html

3. i had watson 540s but they were blue... they are pretty much vicoden... i dont like vicoden... hydrocodone... is the painkiller in vicoden so its pretty much off brand vicoden you got... im 99% sure... i didnt like them personally

oh shit indiana... i took like 4 of those and like 8 percocets and it made me hot and sweety... i dont think that was good... ive never popped them since

4. so is it alrihgt to take when im better....or what, and what is the best way would you say rip it or put it on a bowl like indiana toker said

5. I didn't say put it on a bowl. I took them by mouth, broken in half. That's the only way I ever take pills, but that's just me. I weigh about 160 lbs, and I'd take 3 of them with a bowl. I don't take pills hardly ever, and they'd set me off into a nice body buzz.

6. so just pop 3-4 pills in my mouth and smoke a bowl or 2 and ill be feeling pretty damn good? sounds liek its gonna be a damn good time haha ( do you have to break them in half, i can does it do anything like get through your system faster?) lol idk kinda dumb question

7. I break 'em in half because they feel like they work quicker for me, I don't know if there's truth to it, because I don't know if they're time release.

That's what I did, popped a few and smoked a couple bowls. You really need to do research before you try to take any type of drug recreationally though, it's absolutely critical you fully understand any substance you are putting into your body.

8. Would it be ok to snort this...or does it have that layer on it (dont know what its called) but makes your nose just burn and bleed or whatever lol

Has anyone ever snorted one? how did it go, and bad effects like burning or anything?

9. the watson pills are a generic form of vicodeon(hydrocodone/acetamiacin)

10. Butter already established that but thanks, but you didnt answer my question, is it alright to snort?

11. Don't snort that shit. Stop and think about it. You've already been provided information about the substance. It contains acetaminophen which is basically aspirin. That's not going to feel good.

12. alright thanks for all the info guys

13. i have snorted it before, wasn't that great

do a coldwater extraction to get rid of all the acetamiacin and just take pure hydrocodone

acetamiacin in larfge doses will cause internal liver bleeding, and possible seizures

snorting the pills will work, as well as grinding it and putting it on top of a bowl, but i don't recomend either

but.... snorting morphine pills on the other hand, works like a charm :)

14. heh.. i believe thats a generic lortab..pop some drink a lil and smoke a bowl you will feel great

15. yeah they will be alright to take them when your better. they are lortabs. hydrocodone is a lortab. they make 7 1/2 and 10s. What you have is a ten. I know a lot about them because i take them all the time. Take 2-3 depending on your weight/tolerance. Just another pain killer. I've actually taken 5 of them over an hours period of time. Needless to say I felt pretty damn good, but dont exceed 2-3 if you've never taken them before. my friend's mom is a nurse and she gives them to me all the time
    EDIT- do not snort them!! They burn like hell and have way to much powder and advil/aspirin or whatever in it to snort. trust me on this one man.

16. my dad has loratab lol! for his back. i would be afraid to take them though, i dont know it seems shady you know?