Anyone do homework high?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by adriann, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I am taking a literature course in a post secondary school in ontario, and i have a presentation of a media product on Hamlet, ( i did this in Gr.12, so i knew it was going to be easy) and i am high working on my speech right now.

Might i add, it is awesome! I'm deffinately getting a 4 on this assignent! Ahahahhaah

I wanna know, does anyone else do homework high/ go to lectures high?

2. Not a student right now, but I wrote some of my best college papers while stoned. Just be sure to go over it again when you are down- spelling and verb tenses can be a problem.

And if you ever decide to do a paper on MMJ, just click that first link in my sig to find a whole bunch of PubMed studies and (easier to read) news articles about many of them. I've done about 95% of your research for you!

Granny

3. Thanks storm crow! That is actually awesome! I have an extra credit chemistry project to do, and i'm allowed to do it on Marijuana. That will help tonnes! Thanks again!

4. I liked doing math high... But it nearly doubled the time I spent doing it.

So worth it :)

5. I went to school high almost everyday in highschool. I did my homework high. I got A's and B's.

I always feel so much smarter when I'm high.

6. I can't imagine doing homework or even going to class sober

7. I write essays high, but in a specific way; I basically write up a really detailed outline sober that includes every talking point I want, then get super cheefed and write the essay working off said outline. As soon as I figured this out, my essay grades rose pretty dramatically.

That's about it though, can't really do any other homework high. I mean I can, but I have to try a lot harder to concentrate, and it's just not worth it.

That being said, I'm taking a creative writing course next semester with the intention of doing every single assignment stoned off my ass.

8. I use to do everything high. However if I went to lecture stoned and was sober for the test I did worse.

My essays sucked hard when I wrote them high, great thought process but absolutely horrible syntax and grammer (lol some times two sentence became one while missing portons)

9. Writing shit sure, but when it comes to math or anything that involved finding out an answer instead of an essay, it usually takes me about 10 seconds of reading the math problem and saying fuck that; I'm not wasting my high time on homework, when i could be doing something else having a great time.

10. I am a lot better at my work sober sadly. And a hell lot faster too. But working on homework stoned is a little less depressing lol

11. I tried doing calculus homework high once in high school. Never again. Math is physically impossible when I'm high, unless it's converting fractions of ounces to grams.

12. occasionally. theres no difference in my ability to do it though so it doesn't matter. lol

13. it depends on the assignment i think.

14. The only thing I don't do stoned is sleeping.

Just because I haven't found a way...yet.

:wave:

:smoke::smoke:

15. i don't knowwww... when i smoke before i sleep, my dreams are really vivid! i think you can be high while sleeping... wait right?

16. I don't do homework high typically. My homework requires a lot of monotonous reading or advanced math for my major. When I was taking Sociology and a Historiography course on the Vietnam War I used to do some of my essays high because the assignments were typically quite first person and involved depth upon personal opinion. Sometimes marijuana helps with things like that. I don't like to have to read or do math high at all though. The most important line from the movie Half Baked in my opinion is "It's not always a good idea to get high before you have important things to do". If you plan on doing well in life you cannot be high all the time. It just is not realistic and people don't take high people very seriously. With that being said I enjoy getting high after I finish all my important shit.

17. Do you always take advice from fictitious characters? lol

18. I had beginning drawing and music appreciation last semester so yeah... Can do anything but math, I always leave out negative signs or some dumb shit.

19. That's actually some of the best advice a stoner's gonna get

20. I do a lot of my programming and advanced math homework pretty stoned, but I need a sativa dominate strain in order to do it.