1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Dj??

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by IL_Duce, Dec 8, 2003.

1. ive been thinkin of gettin some turntables, i was wonderin what everyone spins,style, and if there are any videos or books that might help me out abit, and where is a good place to buy records??

2. I used too.... i still do at friends houses ( i have no space in my current house for my set up) 2 tech 12's stanton craze edition mixer and a 505 chaos pad...

usually... just try to spin house over hip hop mix beats and so some simple scratches.... i used to be really good at matching beat and mixing hard house....

if you want to practice... i suggest buy the how to juggle beats volumes.. they're really good, teach you how to mix beats and scratch...:)

have fun an dont get discouraged

3. yeah i know, my friend is realy good, some of his stuff is on the radio but hes gettin out of the business cause its takin to much of his time right now

4. thats why i basically stopped... theres no point unless you can dedicate a large amount of time to it..... ya gotta keep current, otherwise there's no point...

Grasscity Deals Near You