Anyone DJ?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by boredjim8, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Anyone here spin music? I just started to use vinyl a few months ago and having a blast with it. I spin hardstyle right now its a fun type of music imo. What kinda music you spin? Anyone else here use a program such as torq or final scratch? I use the torq program, uses a digital vinyl and plays mp3 tracks but still can hand que.

2. I can DJ, But never did it for a club or nothing.

But i screwed over 100 songs, Havent fucked with it in awhile but id screw them, Then throw down a set and have it recorded and release em as mixtapes.

I fucked with techs and VDJ.

3. i only spin good rap/hip hop. i use ots labs pro. duel spinners that plays mp3 and has different buttons that cut it up differently.

4. If anyone (including your hip-hop tracks) are full vinyl rips maybe we could do some trading? I have a large collection of music? Hit me up on aim fut4va peace!

5. I am gonna try to setup a winamp janw so i can live dj .. ill post link ifi get it working :O

6. good friend of mine DJs a few places in Mi. mostly upscale restaurants and weddings, but when he does private parties he can really do his thing. he uses OTS DJ