Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone come here and not toke? It's cool either way

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Just wondering how many people come here and not use marijuana. What are the reasons why you stopped, when was the last time or maybe you've never even been high before.

Just wondering about the other side.

2. A lot of people come here before smoking to get familiar with it and there are A LOT of people who come here well on T-breaks. At the moment I have not smoked in the past month and won't be smoking for the next month or 2 atleast, but nonetheless I still like coming here, seeing what's up and help out the newbies :)

3. The reason I don't smoke is that I lost my source here....haven't heard back from him since last summer, so he must have left town or something.

4. sounds kinda lame lol but i come here to jam with my blades and bladettes.

all about community here.

but like you said some come to figure out things some to learn more about what they think they know,

and some are here just to be retards lol.

5. I would toke much more if i could find some good weed in my area

6. it's against the rules not to be stoned on these forums, gentlemen :cool:

7. Came on here a week or so before starting up smoking again. Grasscity has taught me well! :smoke:

8. I don't toke and come on here.. I get high and just live in my itunes for an hour or so then eat and pass out lol