Anyone circumcised?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FL Chronic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. :eek: This is how I read this, at first.

I've never seen an uncircumcised penis, and I don't know if I want to.

2. My friend is not but he doesnt have sex becuase of it.I guess hes ashamed or something. He also has alot of girls on his dick 24/7 which I find ironic.

3. Circumcision is a United States thing. You believe studies from the same government that says weed is a dangerous, schedule I drug?

From webmd:

Fuck that girl in your public speaking class. She doesn't have a dick. I'm not going to talk about female circumcision because I can't relate. It's a forced aesthetic surgery that has theoretical benefits.

4. I can be really hard to find objective unbiased research about circumcision. For whatever reason, some people feel very strongly about it and bias research or reporting or articles on it.

Here is a likely good source Circumcision Policy Statement

5. lol
    lol
    she did research and presented facts

6. But the fact is she doesnt have a dick therefor she can suck mines and stick that info u0p my bum :D

7. circumcision goes in and out of fashion in the gentile population, mostly for aesthetic reasons. there are some periods where it is thought to be a healthy practice and is done as a precaution against infection. modern cleanliness standards make that more or less irrelevant. it seems that pretty much all men who are circumcised have fathers who are too, same goes for uncircumcised men.

as a member of the jewish community i've, um, seen my share of cut dudes. i don't really have a preference either way, but i think an uncut penis is deeply hilarious in appearance and function.

8. .....
    so you want both circumcised and uncircumcised dicks up your bum?

9. I've heard that the cut foreskins are used for wrinkle treatments. My foreskin was probably rubbed onto some ones stupid face:laughing:

10. Sexist much?....:confused::confused::confused:

11. uncircumcised and dont really give a fuck its not that hard to clean unless youre retarded just pull the damn skin back. i've had plenty of sex with it uncut so its silly to say bitches think its gross or whatever

12. The theory behind it is purely for health benefits. You also last longer due to the loss of sensitivity and yeah, doesn't effect the size at all. Circumsized myself, had to get it done when I was like 17... Fuck the recovery process was absolutely brutal and disgusting lol, stitches on your shlong is a very disturbing image.

13. I honestly wanna get cut, I'm 21 though im too old for it and I kno imma have a bad scar from it, and don't have money for it....kinda still makes me self conscious

14. cut, kinda wish i was uncut ..im going towards an all natural way of living.
    still seem to works tho;)

15. No reason too man,Its still a dick haha XD

16. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']Its cleaner I'm glad my parents got my shit cut off when I was a baby. I heard having it done as an adult sucks and is really painful[/quote]

This

Also a lot more girls prefer it for blowjobs

17. #77 Cali Smokes, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    I thought you put me on your ignore list girl but nice to see you still care about me baby and yes I hate bitches and ghetto banshees they be on another level.

18. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']
    I thought you put me on your ignore list girl but nice to see you still care about me baby and yes I hate bitches and ghetto banshees they be on another level.[/quote]

I am working til later can't add ya yet, so you wil still bump my subscribed threads, and this post was made hours and hours ago, before the other thread. See the timestamp?

19. If you didn't focibly amputate part of a kid's genitals you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Most of the world is intact. Plenty of women only know the real deal.

Jill Di Donato: Circumcised or Uncircumcised: Does It Matter in Sex?