Anyone circumcised?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FL Chronic, Mar 28, 2012.

1. ok mr. angry pants. idc how can you refute the fact that we were born with it and it gets cut for one of these resons

religion
    cleanliness- dirty ass mofo can't shower right
    or urinary problems

2. I'm uncut, and love it. When I was growing up I was ashamed of it and the first time a girl touched my dick I felt it was important to tell her before hand, she didn't care and no other girl that's seen it does. Only time it bums me out is when girls use it as an excuse not to blow me.

3. Im cut.

Never seen an uncut cock irl.

4. Or it was our parents decision and we had no choice? stop trying to make it a bad thing hahaha.

ZIP IT *dr evil voice*

5. I couldn't care less if its cut or not. I just like them thick and clean.

TMI?

6. not at all

7. my ex liked to suck on my foreskin and she like to tongue the inside of the skin between the head nad the skin, shit felt like heaven. she went bonkers on it

8. I was circumcised at 17(medical reasons), so I've experienced both. Honestly not that big of a difference sensation-wise. Your dick is more lubricated/able to glide uncut. That's basically it.

Oh, and you only think it's gross because you were raised and conditioned that way.

9. No, it's because I only ever seen my pee pee growing up. Mine is cut, so things uncut look unnatural. No one conditioned me to be grossed out by uncut penises, and I hope parents are not raising their kids with that conditioning... Groce.:p:p:p

And interesting. People always claim of untold pleasures and nerve endings I am missing out on without having a foreskin.

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']
    And interesting. People always claim of untold pleasures and nerve endings I am missing out on without having a foreskin.[/quote]

That's cause you can never had foreskin to feel what your missing out on?

11. It's a fad that has gone on far too long, and America is way behind the times. When circumcison was no longer paid for by the health care systems in Europe, the majority of parents stopped having it done to their sons.

It's not only a barbaric practice that mutilates the penis, it's a ripoff - there's no reason for it other than profit for the doctors and hospitals. It should be illegal, until a boy is old enough to make up his own mind.

12. #52 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Huh?:confused::confused:

I won't circumcise my son. Most experts believe there is no difference in cleanliness anyways, and that would be the only reason that would concern me enough to put my newborn child under major surgery (any surgery on someone under 4 is major in my opinion). Plus, I would rather my son to have his own choice. It's only fair. I am not mad at my parents though, it was just kinda the thing to do back then.

13. lol seriously, idk how you can even voice yourself cause you have a vagina but yes it does effect it, in terms of sensitivity. they cut off a fuckload of nerve endings in the procedure..

14. Im still glad I have my skin I can tuck my big cock into when Im bored and naked. Too soon?

15. Isn't it a tad bit hot outside for a turtleneck? :laughing: I'm j/k guys.

16. Forgot to add that I wouldn't get my son circumcised, and am glad my parents didn't.(even though I ended up getting it anyway)

17. [quote name='"flammzrant"']Lol ummmm
    I like how NO ONE seems to think there are any medical benefits to circumcision. A girl in my public speaking class gave her informative speech on it lol
    I'm glad I'm cut. I don't have scars or anything.

http://www.m.webmd.com/men/guide/circumcision-decision-weighing-risks-benefits

http://www.circinfo.com/benefits/bmc.html

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/circumcision.htm[/quote]

Damn, how about that... Well looks like if i am ever having a son I will have to do a bit more research.

18. As those links say (and I didn't check the dates) it's still an ongoing debate, so yeah, read and decide for yourself.
    I also hate how uncut looks but probably because I'm biased :smoking:

19. I did, and the CDC does raise some excellent points throughout. Like everything, you have to take it with a grain of salt and see what information is out there, and if the rewards outweigh the risks. Hopefully they settle this debate conclusively by time I need to make that decision for my child. :smoke::smoke: