Anyone chilling on some music while baked?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BlackLabelCFH, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Title says it all...

and in case you were wondering, right now I'm listening to deep purple's only album with tommy bolin, come taste the band. brilliant...

2. pepper is my favorite baked.

3. Death Cab for Cutie.

4. Yeah, I just turned on some Tool and smoked a bowl in my room a couple minutes ago, pretty bored now

5. man I love Tommy Bolin, have you listened to any of his solo stuff?

6. of course...his acoustic playing is some of the greatest shit i've ever heard, acoustic or electric regardless.

just another one that burned out way too soon..........stevie ray vaughan anyone?

7. I've been grooving to some Happy Mondays lately.

Good tunes, Groovy ass psychedelic tunes. Imagine if George Clinton was a white kid living in Manchester in the eighty's. All the influences of the British psych scene and Paul Oakenfold's acid house music, fresh from an underground Ibiza.

8. This new english indie band called Music Hall.

9. i just chillen after a movie listening to some RX Bandits and chillen on GC.

10. I got the hella good vibes of Dark Side flowing through me right now. I fucking love Pink Floyd.

11. i often listen to the doors(the most right now), the beatles, bob dylan, and of course pink floyd.

12. I like to mix it up.
    Pink Floyd, a classic of course, Tool...fuckin sweet, G. Love & Special Sauce haha, yeah, Slightly Stoopid, Mute Math, Incubus, Bob Marley, Matisyahu, it's all good to me. I'm currently listening to Citizen Cope though...I would recommend all these to anybody. :D