Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone buying extra bud with their w-2 money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Jan 20, 2012.

1. So I'm getting a pretty decent amount from tax return money. And I'm thinking of buying a fat sack. More so than usual.

Anyone else? I just love when the government pays for my bud :D

2. buying more grow equipment= endless sacks

3. if its a return of overpaid taxes, you are still buying your own bud

4. For sure. Nice O thanks to the Government. :D

5. And the Government appreciates the interest free loan you give them.

Why are you guys missing the point that it's YOUR money the Govt. is giving back to you. Not free money.

6. Well seeing as I know the gov is full of greedy bastards I didn't expect to get back shit.

But seeing as they are giving me back my money, I feel that much better spending it on shit they do not condone :)

7. def gonna cop more bud with the taxes

8. Try investing in growing yourself preferably lowryder 2 fr a small grow I even tried it once. If you just buy it from dealers they can skim from there but If you try to grow your own you will have bud for a long time.

9. yeah the government isnt really paying for your bud.