Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone buy bongs off of craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HBmonster, Nov 4, 2011.

1. The only reason I ask is because for about the same price of a low end bong I could get something pretty decent and at or over 12'' off of craigslist. It wouldn't be too hard to see what condition it's in since it's glass..

I don't see a downside to this?.. Unless you don't like buying used stuff.. But I mean, just throw it int he dishwasher and it will basically be new again right?

2. No....Just.....No.

3. I don't see why not, I've definitely thought about it.

4. [quote name='"JarOfDank"']No....Just.....No.[/quote]

Why?
    Yeah it's a great way to find bongs for cheaper just make sure you give it a really thorough inspection before you buy.

5. Yeah bought a gas mask for 25 bucks n blazed a bow with the guy I bought it from.

6. I just go to my LHS. If they dont have somethin Im looking for I use GC. Why go to craigslist to buy a crappy used piece when you can get a sexy new one.

Also, I dont recommend throughing your piece in the dishwasher, lol. Some peoples kids.

7. #7 HBmonster, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Thats exactly my point.. Why waste so much money on something new when I could get something used and in great condition. And I would never order one off of here.. Nothing against them I just would much rather actually see it then just look at it..

I've already washed a few bongs in it before... Not too hard of a feat to accomplish..
    But I only do that if I want it to be extra clean.