Anyone burn incense?

Discussion in 'General' started by goodvibess, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Recently picked some up from the local headshop and I've gotta say i really enjoy it. The aroma and idk i just find it peaceful; almost like candle burning.

Just wondering if anyone else does. Im sure lots of people do. Ive been burn in this scent called Dragons Blood. sounds weird but its actually a very peaceful smell. I also picked up some peach sticks.

2. Very much. specially when your toking, just mixes well

3. exactly, its great. :smoke:

4. I use incense to cover the smell of weed smoke but not for the fun of it, i lit my trash can on fire with incense and almost burned my house down

5. i burn some from time to time

6. how'd you manage to do that?

7. What kind of 'incense' :ey:

Haha no but really, hell yah. I need more though cause I'm all out. The smell just is great with weed. And it covers up the smell of weed, but I don't mind it so its whatever.

8. Weed is my incense haha but I always light scented candles when I toke, if that counts :p

9. yeah incense and the smell of weed does go pretty well together man

10. haha i used to light candles. I guess i just wanted to mix it up!

11. holy shit. lol had me creeped out for a bit...thought i was experiencing some major deja vu when i read that comment he had on my thread....turns out i did read his story before. haha

12. I do,i like cherry scented. Op do you get incense sticks or potpourri? I get the sticks.

13. yeah i get the sticks too. is the other thing that powder stuff that you set the coal on? ...seems more productive yet more of a hassle

14. Opium, Patchouli, Sandalwood, or Nag Champa

15. Nag champa is the best ive found so far. Sooooo good

16. The man and I burn incense when we toke usually.

We had these AMAZING coconut-mango sticks that I had had literally since I was like 14, waaaaaaaay before I even THOUGHT about having to cover up the smell of weed. (I was straight edge till I was like 17) and when I moved in with him in his parents basement he asked if we could use them for covering up the smell. I said sure. The 200 that were left when we started using them to cover smell were gone in 2 weeks. Mostly because we burned them pretty constant, even when we weren't smoking, just because we liked the smell.

Now we are burning drangons blood and red currant. Smells okay, but man do I wish I could get my hands on some of the ones I bought when I was 14.

17. Nag Champa is my fav but ill buy one of every type when im at the groovy store

18. Read the title of the thread: auto convinced myself to buy incense tomorrow and light that shit up

19. OMG. I love incense.

I burn it while I smoke in my hot tub.

I also fucking love dream catchers.

I have a huge one I bought from some black lady while I was in Bermuda.

It is massive and beautiful and journeys with me when I dream :smoking::smoking::smoking: