Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone burn Incense during a session?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KFTGF, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Anybody? Growing up my Mum had incense burning quite often so I got her to send some to me and I'm thinking about burning some while i toke as it smells great, could help set the mood and would even hide the weed smell which is a positive, thoughts?

2. I don't use incense but I use a wax burner? (can't remember technical name at the moment lol) my mom uses incense when she smokes all the time though, as long as I can remember and the right ones smell great lol imo it does add a chill effect to the moment, but my mom is such a chill Stoner it might have just been her lol

3. I think they smell good but they always bother my nose and I'd rather smell my kush haha. My sister use to light them alot and it bugged the hell out of me when we blazed. They're fun to light and fuck with I guess.

4. I definitely like to burn one while I smoke. Helps so that your living doesn't reek of MJ... Also it sets the "lounging" mood that I like to feel when I smoke.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not my cup of tea, but some fellow smokers like to cover up the smell and chill burning some kind of incense variant. I'd rather just vent the room.

6. My 15 year old daughter got into burning incense for a couple of weeks...the night she decided to blaze? I busted her!! Tricky little shit had been setting the stage for two weeks. Guess she thought the old man was stupid.

7. Haha that's pretty funny. Did you punish her or are you going to let her keep at it? Just curious.

And no I don't use incense mainly for the reason fearjar just said. I'm twenty but live with my parents and that would be pretty damn obvious.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Hell no. I didn't punish her. I'd be a hypocrite if I did that. We talked, she's cool. She doesn't do it any more. Says it made her wheeze at sports. But I think there are other reasons..like she gets paranoid as shit. Probably has something to do with the fact she couldn't ever get away with anything on me. Plus I've pulled some shitty pranks...lol

9. I used to but the mess of the ashes, smell of burning incense+ burning weed turned me off from them

10. nag champa....and in my room i usually break them in half or thirds cuz they are so strong..i love them smell though

11. #11 240sxLover, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Lol when I was a teenager I did this, and it worked for about two weeks.

I liked incense as a kid, so my mom wasn't as wise about my activities.

12. Nah gives me a headache.

13. Yeah, I like the atmosphere it gives a room, although I have to be careful with the smell cause some of them just are way too strong.

14. Scented candles were its at lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I used to use incense all the time but found it could be a bit overpowering. Now I use an oil burner. Oil in the bowl and a tea candle underneath for heat. Smells just as nice without that smokey after-smell

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'm doin it right now. I do agree it can be a little overpowering, but mines on the floor so it can dissipate more before it gets to me so I can smell it anywhere

17. I like them but don't spend my own money on them even though they are cheap

18. When im having a sesh with friends and we have to be stealthy, incense is a must! But if smell isnt a concern, i love smelling ganja when im walking around my house

you can get like a 25 pack at publix for like 2 bucks, lesser quality but still smells good and covers up

Just dont put the incense in like a 5 foot radius around you if you are sensitive to 'em

19. Love love love incense. The love scent by garnesh and pretty much all there scents are really good. Im moving to texas at the end of the summer, but where Im staying there not gonna be okay with me toking inside so me and my stepdad are turning the shed into a mancave. Hidden stash for my bongs, vapes and all other paraphanellia. Gonna have incense burning in there on the regular .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I have balsam fir incense sticks burning in my room with the window fan on exhaust. Incense really help the cause.