Anyone bought from Head-shop.de? <UPDATE> Legit site come look at my bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brussel, Feb 1, 2013.

1. #1 Brussel, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Just wondering as the prices are really good, I'd order from GrassCity but I can't afford it, I can only buy their very lowest of the low items due to shipping costs.

They also have an English site head-nature.com and a few others for different languages (head-shop.fr)

2. go with E.D.I.T, they have what you'd find on here but shipping is like $5-$10 instead of $30 you'd be force to pay on here + shipping is amazingly faster; I've been ordering for years and never had a problem.

3. Thanks mate, I did have a look at E.D.I.T and they looked to have some nice pieces. But I ended up going with this the head-shop or head&nature website and we'll see how it goes, I didn't spend a lot in-case it does turn out to be a scam, but I bought this Highline piece:

Highline Bong "Wild Wild Perc" 39cm | Head&Nature

And this Boost Pre-cooler:

Boost pre-cooler III 18,8 | Head&Nature

So let's see if they ever arrive, and if they don't, I'll be taking one for the team and will stop them from scamming ever again, I've gone to legal actions from losing less money before..

4. me too haha

5. You ordered too?

6. Four days and no dispatch yet.

7. I got a dispatch confirmation and tracking no. so looks legit, will update when it arrives.

8. I Was planning on buying something from that site, The prices are amazing but the bongs they sell might not be that great, and some of them may be fake, but please i would love to know that the end result is....

9. I'll post pictures once they arrive and let you know, the prices are almost too good to be true.

10. #11 Brussel, Feb 6, 2013
    Ok so it came, very fast shipping, and lovely customer service actually, was really surprised. Glass itself is of good quality, very good finish, not the thickest though but for the 40 euros I paid for precooler + perc/ice bong, very impressed, my first glass piece and hopefully it will last a while. I know where I'll be buying my further glass pieces from.

Apologies for the less than great image.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. #12 Brussel, Feb 6, 2013
    oh jesus that smokes good

12. That's some pretty janky glass, bud...

You didn't pay much though.

13. #14 Brussel, Feb 6, 2013
    About $50, you're right is is janky but it hits gooood, and that's all I ask in life.

14. Is there anyway i can get it to canada it wont seem to work for me i really want to purchase something but itnqont let me! Slmeone pls help

15. I saw a link in here earlier (can't find where now) to a place called thickassglass that has a lot of fairly cheap (inexpensive) stuff. It's in PA so likely easier to ship to Canada than from Germany. I have no idea if it is junk or not though, I only just saw the place today for the first time but the prices are low low.

Caveat Emptor and all that...