Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone blazed and listen too Nas's new album "Life Is Good"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Battletiger7, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Great album. Just wanted to share, and see who else enjoys Nas's work.:smoke:

2. Lol yea like everyday for a week when it dropped

3. nasdadonnasdadonnasdadonnasdadon

4. Yea shits been on repeat

5. Not yet, any songs you recommend to listen to?

6. Yeah the album is dope and its chill af nas did his thing.

7. lol i know im gonna get a lotta flame for this but who listened to 2 chainz new album ? shit wasnt tht bad he actually had a couple dope tracks on it

8. Started out wit a o z
    end up ridin fo' deep

9. Bigger flame coming Its okay but Lil Wayne pushed back dedication 4 because 2 chainz is his good friend ! And I smoked 1 gram with my friend waiting for dedication 4 and gotta wait a week Wayne said :(

And wiz and currency got pushed back and no date :(

10. Yup. Album is awesome

11. [quote name='"Ewok213"']Not yet, any songs you recommend to listen to?[/quote]

No intro, queens story, worlds an addiction, back when, summer on smash, trust, stay, nasty, daughters, tha don... You know what just listen to the whole thing lol

12. [quote name='"Kif Khalifa"']

Bigger flame coming Its okay but Lil Wayne pushed back dedication 4 because 2 chainz is his good friend ! And I smoked 1 gram with my friend waiting for dedication 4 and gotta wait a week Wayne said :(

And wiz and currency got pushed back and no date :([/quote]

Dont mean to flame but lets keep that winy voiced pussy out of the nas thread:)