Anyone believes the world is going to end in 2012?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PeruvianDank, Nov 1, 2011.

1. If so, how are you living you last 14 months of life? Are you making peace with former enemies? Smoking the most herb you can?

I'm also curious as to why some of you believe 2012 will be the end?

2. because maan.. haven't you seen that movie?

3. Most people that "believe" the world is going to end in 2012 aren't living any differently because they probably in the back of their mind know shit isn't going to happen because that makes the most sense to believe.

4. The world's not going to end, but 2012 could be a scary year in terms of global political, economic, or environmental issues.

5. i know i said it in another thread but, i am going to kill myself.

6. Now? or in 2012? and why would you do that ? :confused:

7. 2012, the worldis going to end one way or another. im tired of all the prophecies, why not make my own?

well, i dont really know if i will, but ive been thinking about it alot lately. idk

8. Suck if it didnt end then you just killed yourself ya know? At least ride out 2012 imo. ;)

Whats hurting you to just sit through life like a movie? let death happen when its supposed to? Enjoy what you can i guess, but thats me.. I mean worst case id pack up and live in the woods, even though thats my plan anyway really. just build a cabin and have a self sufficient property

9. the world is not going to end in 2012.

10. link?

LOL :poke:

11. nothing is hurting me. i just don't find my life particularly enjoyable. if i didnt know i could kill myself at any time i would feel a little bit trapped lol

12. Oh i coudlnt agree more with that last sentence. but i dont think i could ever do it.. im depressed as fuck, girls fuck me over constantly, no friends left in this shit hole city, and im broke. list could go on lol

But i know my parents and other family arent in the best situations either.. Last thing i want to put on there shoulders is wondering why i killed myself and having to deal with funeral dates.. kinda selfish imo. :rolleyes:

13. That asshole better let me on the boat if it does

14. Lmao, don't you have to be a fat Russian millionaire to get inside those huge boats in 2012?

15. I wouldn't be surprised if it did...That said, I don't think it will. If it does end it has nothing to do with the Mayans but stupid mankind.

16. Call me crazy, but I think this is the problem with the majority of those who are depressed. Life has become too comfortable, people aren't having to fight to survive anymore. What are our greatest dilemmas? Does that girl like me, do I have enough to pay insurance this month, my car just broke down.... This monotonous form of life is trapping us and beating us down slowly with it's seemingly harmless devices.
    Honestly man, if you're really feeling like life is relatively futile and you don't have much to live for I suggest (seriously) that you go overseas and help some of those who are struggling to find enough sustinince to make it until the next time that they find a rotten apple core next to a dirty diaper at the dump. I really think that hard work and serving others is what we lack more than anything in this world now and therefore we lack the endorphins and things of that nature which naturally occur when we create/work or positively effect others' lives.
    I mean if you're going to kill yourself, why not? What is there to loose? Nothing for you, but those who you could help have a lot to gain and so do you from your interaction with them.

Dude, same thing that I just told THird EYe up there. I always though that I'd rather go out in a blaze of guns than sitting in a room bleeding to death or shooting myself, but even better than that why not die serving others or saving children when their village is attacked by one of those crazy tribes in africa who run around with AK47s and stuff? I mean it might sound cheezy the way I just put it, but really? I don't know anyone who given the chance to be a man would rather go kill themselves. I think that true manhood is dying and that also causes depression... go for it.

17. the Mayans predicted DEC 21 2012 to be the end of an era. People just like to embellish and lie so therefore it turns into an Apocalypse theory.

18. mayan calendar ended a couple of days ago brah

19. You stoned? I'm pretty sure it didn't lol

20. the only thing that could happen but is extremely unlikely

this asshole shoots out a burst of energy.
    [​IMG]
    then yellowstone..
    [​IMG]
    then we gotta start this shit all over again..
    [​IMG]