Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone been to Thailand?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mariajuana, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I'm gonna be going to Thailand in October and was wondering what the deal is with bud over there, I've heard it was really really sketchy and really bad if you get caught.
    If any of you have been there can you share experiences about if you get randomly searched or drug tested or something like that.
    I'm obviously not talking about transporting it or anything just maybe walking around town high or something like that.

Anyone?

2. If you get caught, you're fucked...
    I wouldn't suggest trying to pick up because

A: you probably don't speak the native language

B: you can't really distinguish smokers there.

3. I have been there and only smoked in certain area's. I forgot the name of the area where i smoked but it was way down south by Phuket.

I was told by locals in areas I didnt smoke that a bribe would cost a lot of $$$$.

You can smoke more freely in Cambodia and Laos.

4. #4 VapeMasterFlex, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "phuk-et"

Lol sketchy

5. When I was at koh phi phi down near phuket on several occasions the guys who were renting kayaks and shit tried to sell me weed. I barely smoked at the time so I can't remember if it looked like grade or not (they showed me a bag each time), n I wasn't going to risk buying it given I had no idea what the laws were like.

6. The laws in Thailand are too scary. Don't mess with it. If you're not sure, watch brokedown palace!!

In Cambodia they have happy pizza places and no one cares. Laos and Vietnam are easy too. I backpacked all over SE Asia- message me if you want. Also, webehigh.com has info for every town on where to buy, laws, etc.