Anyone been to Paris?

Discussion in 'General' started by bowsh0931, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I just got a job working for a NBA team and they are sending me to Europe. I will be based out of Paris, but will get to travel to Spain, Germany, and Italy as an assistant to their European scout. My question is...does anyone have any idea of how to get bud in Paris? I figure that if I just hang out in the Latin Quarter at bars long enough that I will be able to find somebody who knows someone who sells weed or hash?

Does anyone have any ideas? Im extremely excited to be moving to Paris and would like to find a source while I am there.

2. As long as you don't seem like some 'dumb American' I'm sure you can find some good bud and hash in Paris. Been there twice, certainly sniffed bud a few times. Always be careful who you ask, but generally the French are nice. Don't get pick-pocketed/robbed at Montmartre, though, which is I've heard a good place for bud. Just watch out for gypsies.

3. When you go to Spain you will find it sooooo easy.:)

4. If you want to get good hash, try some of the more arabic/turkish Parisians.

5. that sounds like such a cool job, may I ask how you managed to land that, sound slike a dream job

6. Yeah i was wondering the same.