Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ANYONE BEEN TO B.C.? (if so, read)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sublime_420, Nov 8, 2005.

1. So i am planning a trip to the world famous British Columbia to smoke some of the best herb in the world and i plan on smoking so much ganja that it tears me a new asshole! But for those who have been there....Im from the u.s and i was wondering about how much money should be brought to be able to not worry about my expenses and what would you recomend...like where to go? where not to go? what to do? what not to do.... All help will be greatly appreciated by your fellow toker Big C. <-- thas me :-D

To all you blades in the city.....This tokes for you....

2. i went there before i smoked, it was a long time ago, but it shouldnt be to hard. i remember walking by headshops (which were very obvious) and it absolutely reeked of weed. sigh, i wish i could go back there now.

3. I am also going to be visiting BC, specifiaclly Vancouver then Whistler from there :). I was wondering how the herb is in Vancouver cause I know BC has great bud but I remeber hearing something about Vancouver. While I am in Vancouver are there any "spots" I should check out that might be a good place to score some bud?

4. what parts of canada does (b)ritish (c)olumbia? span over?

edit 300th post :eek:

5. Check out:

www.webehigh.com

A great stoner travel guide. Has a good canada section.

6. I went there to snowboard oh... three years back. The herb is excellent, but we stayed in a resort most of the time so I had to score an 8th in the lobby on the second day there, completely randomly asked this dude with dreads. He hooked it up 50 an 1/8 which wasn't bad because I had a shitload of money anyway. All I know is that that shit fucked me up good. It was some bonafide one hit wonder shit. Simply incredible.

7. You probaly got ripped off though, I heard it's 20 canadian dollars an eigth.

8. buttt with the influx in the exchange rate at the time being 1 American to 1.75 Canadian, 20 would be like. uhhh. 87.5? something. Too much math. So yeah, I got ripped pretty hard I guess. But who cares, 'twas my dad's money and it blew me the fuck out.

9. haha yah it woulda be weird asking for herb in front of my parents and sister... :rolleyes:

10. Totally depends on how much you blaze man. $10-dime, $25-eight, $50-quarter, $70-half, $140-Ounce. Those are rough estimates but not very. Check out the waterfront(hotties), downtown(more hotties shopping), Amsterdam cafe, and the dollar a slice pizza store just across the street. The slices are huge I might add. Plus we've already got some snow on the mountain, it's going to be good snowboardin, tubing. You can see the entire North Van, West van, Greater Van, the sea, even mount Baker in the states from the mountain. Hope you see some beautifull scenery all around and have a good time. :hello:

11. no not even close to 87

12. if you want to have a good time, aim for 30-50$ canadian spending money a day. atleast, thats what ill spend on a day out on the town.

keep in mind, booze is alot more expensive here, like 20$ for 12 if your going with cheap beer. (try kokanee, bcs own, good beer in my mind.)

Amsterdam Cafe is cool, but i prefer Smoke Signals. Its the same idea only a little more low key. Its on.. Howe Street, i believe...

start from the Art Museum. Its central, and you can find anywhere in van by asking someone there to point you in the right direction. Plus, on either the front or rear steps, you will always be able to find someone selling weed. Make some eye contact and make a "smoking" motion with your hand, like your toking an invisible joint.

Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Check out Stanley park, its great, nice and big, open, plus easy to smoke in.

The planetarium has lazer shows most nights if you need something to do all stoned up. I think its around 10$, worth the money though.

13. i used to live in alberta (next door to bc) and i've spent some time there.

best thing about bc is the scenery. if you live in an ugly city you'll realize just how amazing it is around there. if you have a car you should drive all over the lower mainland. but hey, i love roadtrips. thats just me.

scoring on the street will be no problem in vancouver. its just easy when some bum offers to sell you weed like once an hour no matter where you are downtown. i even found a baggie on the sidewalk one time walking around granville island area. some good sushi spots too. i like the all you can eat place on robson.

like he said ^^ stanley park is an essential visit. hopefully its not raining..

the weed is good. no doubt about that. good luck and enjoy your vacation. i honestly love bc.. im movin out there some day. amazing snowboarding and amazing weed. recipe for a good life...

14. so an estimation if you were in heart of downtown vancouver whats the percentage/odds of people who would have weed on them

15. hmm... quite a few. theres a lot of people selling weed around Robson st. anywhere within about 3 blocks of the art museum is full of chronic all the time.

i once walked out a head shop after buying a pipe, and a guy asked if i liked weed and told me to come for a walk with him. i told my friends to wait for me, and while walking down the street thru a huge crowd of people, he showed me bag of amazing chronic he had in his backpack, i bought two ounces for 60$ a piece, so 120$ in total on the spot. i got some odd looks from a lot of the folks walking buy, but it was as i said incredible weed.

i smoked one ounce and sold the other to my buddies for a nice little profit on the whole ordeal, got my piece for free by the end of it.

not that that will happen very often at all... but its not likely to happen ever in most cities.

16. I know already that once I go there im not gonna come back for anything! lol so you think it woulld be hard to get hired at any hash shop???

17. I eventually want to immigrate to Canada and live in Vancouver! Home of Cannabis Culture and Marc Emery seeds!

18. This site is sweet thanks man. This makes me happy though

Seattle \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\tUpdated: 11/11/2005

Smoking tolerance level [1= very illegal 5=virtually legal]: 4.8

19. One of my friends is up in Van for film school, and his parents are paying for it and his apartment LMAO. So a couple of my other friends and I are going on a road trip up there this summer and we're gonna crash at his place and go to whistler for some biking. I can't wait to head up there and smoke the cheap chronic.

20. there are no hash shops as far as i know.. tho there are a few places you can go in certain buildings that seem like a legit business. you sit in the waiting room a minute and someone will call you in. once around the corner theres a few differant types of weed hash etc. you can buy.

most of the head shops and smoke friendly places get a LOT of inquiries for jobs from locals alone, so i doubt youd have any luck finding a job in that sort of business.