Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone been high like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4grls2bongs0wry, Mar 1, 2012.

1. This happened when i mixed GDP, Blue Dream, and OG kush, and made a joint with it..
    but after I smoked it I failed the login attempt for the site so many times I had to wait 15 minutes to try again..was HIGH as fuck..

Attached Files:

2. Nope not once.

3. I was once so high that I plowed an entire bag of Cheetos down...And I hate those fuckin' orange things.:cool:

4. Nope not once.

5. yeah honestly that's never happened........ and it's been like 7 fucking years on this bitch.

6. grasscity remembers my login information for that very reason

7. I forget my passwords on other shit when I'm super stoned. I have like 3 different passwords and two different emails I use for things. Being stoned + all those possible combinations is hell.

8. damn son i wish i was that high right now haha

9. I've been ral bake don here and sat at the main page of The Shop looking for the login button only to realize minutes later that I had not clicked community.