Anyone been Busted?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Blooman85, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I guess you could consider this a "problem," but I was just wondering, has anyone on here ever been busted or had a friend that has been busted for growing? I've always wondered what would happen if someone got busted with a couple personal crops. The only things you ever hear about are people growing like 30+ pounds of weed, but what if you got caught growing like 4 ounces? Would it just be a slap on the wrist?

2. Im currently a criminal justice major, and it really all depends on the policy of your local police. Some are a lot more strict than others.
    Sorry thats not much help. I hope someone has some sort of second hand knowledge of it because i have wondered the same thing.

EC

3. it really does vary by states, or if you get caught by feds. i do know some states pretty much just give you a fine and some community service if its under 100 plants. others might not be as nice.

4. Haha I'm talking like 3 plants. Thanks for the information you guys. Good luck on your major EC. And Willard, awesome sig, I love that movie hahaha. Kevin Smith is hilarious.