anyone been busted?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willum8914, May 17, 2004.

1. endust is keyboard cleaner that fucks you up big time when you huff it
    dont try it because it kills a massive ammount of brain cells and only lasts like 30 seconds

2. o computer duster never done it i always thought inhalants were kinda dumb did ether a few times tho just from starter fluid thats like the ultimate inhalant ive only done it a few times tho when i was bored makes you stink bad i remember i did it one time a long long time ago late at night and i had to go to school the next day and i got on the bus and this girl was like who smells like fingernail polish they said it was really stong somebody even said i smelled liek wet paint all the way at lunch

3. Smoking with a few freinds in the bastement of an abandon house and the cops busted in. Luckily we didnt get charged with breaking and entereing as they were threatening (even though all of the doors were unlocked and many people go in there all the time). Got tresspassing and possesion charges.

The shitty thing about it is that we had two dicks yell at as for being in the house before we started smoking up, but we smoked anyway once they had left. I'm almost sure they were who called the cops on us.

Ah well. Live and learn.

And about the school thing, I just recently had a few freinds busted at school. Weed at school isn't a good idea. You hand over almost all of your rights when you walk in the building.

4. yeah dude, the only reason i brought mine to school was because i was late for the bus and my mom left so i went to the busstop 15 mins before it got there and went behind a dumpster and toked up.

O ya, and Unkown how did you get a consent probation, that is what i want to get so im not screwed for college. Just wondering if you ask the judge or something or what do you do.

5. not with the po. i'm lucky.

6. I've had the regular run-ins with parents, and just recently I got unlawful possesion of marijuana from a State Trooper.

I didn't actually have any drugs, but a resinated slide, which constitutes possesion.

Luckily I live in New York, which is partially decriminalized, and being my first offense it was only a violation, no different than a speeding ticket or anything.

I went to court and had two options. Either I could pay the $100 surcharge on top of a $100 fine ($200 total), and get it out of the way. Or I could do 30 hours of community service and get a six month ACD (charges get dropped in six months providing you get no other violations). I went with the community service, mainly because I was dependent on my parents to pay the fines, and I didn't want to make them go through with that.

You live and you learn I guess. I'll just be more careful from now on.

7. You dont ask, lol. Never ask a judge because they will usually do the exact opposite. Its just luck i guess.

8. o i just thought that since it is called a CONSENT probation i should probably ask for his consent to be in it. just my thoughts tho. maybe ill get that.

9. No, actually the CONSENT part of consent probation means you AGREE not to get in any more trouble until a certain time, and if you can do this, its off your record.

10. Rob_Moseley : your avatar and sig are triiiiiiPPy!!!!

11. my mom found me on this site and asked me if i smoked, i told her the truth then we had a long talk and all was good.

then like 2 weeks ago i smoked in my room, came down stairs but forgot to close my door lol. she must have smelt it and was like "what were you doing in your room" i was high and said nothing, not even thinking of wtf she was talking about then shes like "yes you were dont do it again" and that was the end of that. cept like 5 minutes later she told me i shouldnt be driving around with it.

12. Thanks for jinxing me dude, i just got busted last night. I had this tight ass elephant sherlock pipe that got taken away and my rents aren't all that pissed, they just said not to do it anymore and have banned any of my friends they 'think' are potheads. oh well, i have an eighth left but no pipe to smoke!

13. Sorrow for all you innocents out there that have had a run in with the morality cops. They could be busy catching dangerous people instead of hassling persons excising the right to "pursuit of happiness". Any way below is a true story of mine:

My wife has a female cousin that has worked in the drug busting department of local police.

One day she was at our home and we were standing near my utility room door. I used to keep my stash in the utility room.

The narc. cousin was telling me how it was great fun to raid people's homes in the small hours of the night, waking them up and shacking them down for what drugs they might have.

Well, I was shocked and thought "How would she like to come do that crap to me"?

I would like to hear more from the police about how they really feel about having to enforce the draconian irrational drug laws.

Peace,

14. teh closest I've ever been to being busted wqas back in March.

There were 6 people in my living room, passing 5 2g blunts, when the University Courtyard (the apartment chain i live in) knocked on the door at 8 o'clock at night.

If i wer to get caught, I would be evicted immediately, and brought up on charges.

we wigged the fuck out....cause yes, they have keys to get in if needed (but can only use them with at least 24 hrs prior notice --> plenty of time to stash shit)

All they did was slid a letter into the crack of door saying my roommate needed to pay his rent.

We laughed for a good 30 m in afterwards.

15. lets see...completely busted only once but alot of close calls lets see..

freshman year went to a friends had been lazy that week about stealth smokin, had just bought an ounce...mom called asked for me to come home sounded wierd so told my firend to hold my shit i was still stoned...got home and they brought out this huge pile of toliet paper unrolled...asked whats it for i said ehh fuck it and told them everything because i was caught and sure enoughthey did find my spoof and some lighters...they turned my room upside down while i was gone but never found the weed...which was in a cd case out in the open haha...but anyways got like house arrest parent style for about 3-4 months sucked balls...then

with the 5-0..first time ever high stoned out of my mind i was kneeling under a flood light and friend was putting in clear eyes and cop rolled around after som chit chat i convinced him we were takin a short cut...he wouldnt have had any right to search us anyways but he prolly knew we were high...

then hmm closest call ive ever had to date without being caught...

told my dad im going to a friends to study but went to another friends to smoke smoked up camde back home dads on porch...asked weres my book i said friend hads the same ones so i dont need em says he went there and i wasnt there then he went to other firend houses but came home..i said he wasnt home so i wentto my other friends to hang out he said ok and asked if i was smokin pot again...said no...asked to empty my pockets...actually i wasnt too scared i kept it together even though i had 4 grams, a pipe, lighter and clear eyes in my cargo pocket i handed him my wallet and bank book i had taken out about 150 in the 2 days before and he aksed whats it for i said to pay pepole back then just went back and forth but he got caught up in reading my transactions that he didnt realize i hadnt emptied all my pockets...so grandma calls and he says go clean your room so i run downstairs and hide everything that night i collected everything related to weed and put it in my backpack...gave weed and pipe to friends...tossed everything else...deleted all of my history and all my favorites (grr hating that i did that now) anyways cleared my comp of everything because he wanted to search it...nevrer did grrr...everything is fine now they act normal but i can tell thier sitll suspicous my mom always asks what im doin n shit...which brings me to my next story

smoked 2 bowls on my hatch and decideed to come back in didnt burn insence like usual or anything but was high mom walked in and smelled pot asked why it smells like weed...i say i dont know it smells like a skunk to me mom hahaahah so stoned...she says lemme look around turn on a light so i turn it really fast and make it look like it burnt out so shes like ok i hope you dont disapoint me...she kissed me goodnight and smelled my breath prolly smelled it because she looked really nervous when she backed up and looked at me..plus i had crazy cottomouth and hadnt put in clear eyes...err that night again i threw everything out haha those are the closest ive ever came but now im much more safe never smokin in my room again i love the shower trick its perfect so i do that now

16. Damn fool sucks to be you. Your parents are up your ass eh? lol, i would recomend not smoking in your room ever, unless you are smart about it because it sounds to me that you havent been too careful and thats not the smart thing to do. Try sittin at a window and have a fan blowing out and blow the smoke into the back of the fan.. works great. Any ways the closest time i been to getting caught was when i was a sophmore in high school (good old days) and i had gone outside to wake n bake at my house parents home. I had a fat ass roach from a blunt of dro me and my friends had smoked while at a party the night before last. So i loaded a bowl walked outside and hit that shit about 6-8 times. I usually keep eyedrops in my room just in case and now was the time i needed them most. When i realized i had left them at a buddies house, i freaked because my eyes lookd like they were on fire, and of course i was blown out of my mind. I stayed in my room and chilled for a while in my rocking chair with the tv on and of course shit has to go wrong (mom walks in) and i immedietly played asleep in the chair. Mom goes over to me and shakes me and i say stop im tired and she leaves. I dont know why she left so quickly but almost as soon as she leaves and closes the door i open my eyes and she walks back in before i notice her and she asks i thought u said you were tired. Shit. Blood shot eyes, high as a mofo. She asks why my eyes are red. "I dont know i just woke up." I thought she knew for sure and i was pretty worried i would be grounded for the rest of my high school years. She walks out and comes back in and throws me some eyedrops and says must be allergies.

17. My two buddies and i were at the mall talking about how sweet it is that we never get caught when we smoke. We go back to our friends house right after the mall and after my friend had an argument with his mom whether he could come over or not.
    We toke up and my friends mom walks downstairs 2 minutes after we finished. and we got the classic line "wheres the oust?" and when she asked us why were spraying oust we all said "it was musty" at the same time. so we thought we were set cause we had a good story. but we were all totally baked, could barely talk and were in the basement for "no reason" a month of grounding wasnt all that bad

18. You should have kept your shit in your bag they cant search in there without a warrent;)

19. lol, are you serious? i hope not

schools can search anything you bring in, even if your car is parked on school grounds they can search it.

20. Nice post man. Be careful out there though... street racing with no license....

Sorry to hear about all your troubles though guys ! I have nothing interesting except my parents found my bong once and my dad got kinda pissed