anyone around into entertaining?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Apr 15, 2003.

1. im in the chill out zone, generally
    happy hour is apparently at my house. well, its always happy hour, I guess you could say literally and technically. im happy, and it is happy hour, im usually happy, and usually ready for happy hour, even when im not all happy, happy hour is a good idea. happy hour, makes like the backside of my head happy, the part that doesnt control all my face, just like the corner of my smirk and the sparkle in my eye. but who really knows? it could just be the lights..

2. or you could just be high on marijuana :)

btw im going to allposters.com to order that poster thats your avatar.. i cant take it.. i need that poster!

3. mmmmuuuhawahahwhahahahaaaa!

4. i cant find that poster on allposters.com.. my brother said hes seen it everywhere

i went to google and typed in "lesbian posters" and all i get is fuckin K.D Kang and Mellisa Ethridge crap.. im getting scared :(

5. sounds happy

hey sensi, i get to go jump out of an airplane this weekend. it will be my first drop.

6. ohhh wow... thats just wonderful. *wipes tears from eyes* sniff.. just plain wonderful...

thank the lord for lesbians

7. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh MAN! awesome! you will, LOVE it! lol, you cant describe the feeling! im so amped for you! you better make sure you tell me all about it! I taped my first jump, expensive but worth it! Id love to try to get it on the net thaaaaatd be cool. where are you at? im all kinds of excited now eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D lol YAY!

8. ^^^^What he said!!

9. i am going out of quadcities skydive, it is going to be a static jump, no real free fall but that is alright for a first jump. i am excited, i will be sure to tell you what happened.

10. I'm so jealous, bud stuffer. I'm not going until June! You have to come back and post all the details. All of them!!!!!

11. i will, i am going to bring a disposable camera along and see if i can get some good pics with it. the whole roll of film is filled with stuff that i want to post up here. i have pictures of that ice cave that i found a while back, it has cool ice formations that look like tricnomes. i hope it turns out to be a nice day, it would suck if it got cancelled, this is the only chance i am going to get to jump this semester.