Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone around annapolis maryland?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by take it higgher, Jun 23, 2009.

1. just wondering some prices of different bud for me it goes

5-10g for mids

15 for kb

20 for headies

25 for import/superdank

not really seeing much hash but normally around 30g

and weres your favorite spot to toke?:smoke:

2. yea, thats what i pay. its a little rediculous, all i hear is about people paying 25 for half and eighth of fire, and i pay 25 for one g of name brand heads, which are getting gradually harder to find in the area. i toke in the alleys in downtown.

3. New York:
    Regs/Greens
    $5/g

Mids
    $10/g

Daank

$20/g

4. im a few miles from annapolis

$25 an eighth for kb

$55 an eighth for dank

5. I'm like right across the bridge man, live on Kent island. I haven't found a dealer yet man :(

6. Wow, same here in New york.

7. Im in howard county, and i pay:

20/g

55-65/eighth

100-125/ quarter

Everything i get is super dank though. Last time i even saw mids was in Pennsylvania.

8. I'm from Charles county, waldorf area... Weeds blowin but right across the bridge I get good shit

9. I'm right near Annapolis