Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone afraid of becoming Shizo from weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Aug 22, 2008.

1. HEAVY psycadellic use could mess you up. Smoking weed every day, all day, won't, unless youve allready got tehy problem.

2. i talk to myself all the time ^_^ been doing it all my life tho lol. not so much to myself, but i talk to objects. and i talk to myself in my head ALOT mostly when im tried or somehting but yeah...

3. As far as hearing voices, that's different than talking to yourself (aloud or internal dialogue). Schizophrenics have auditory hallucinations...as if hearing outside voices with their ears. I don't think many people hear the voices telling them to 'hack their neighbor's heads off' much less act on them. Unless of course they have homicidal tendencies as well.

4. All I need to do is look at my mom's side of the family for her cousins to see what 15+ years of smoking all day everyday can do. Not that bad actually.... Just shitty jobs