Anyone advice will do

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Stokes260696, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Hey I haven't smoked weed in 26 days I tested myself at home with a drug test after a week just to cure my curiosity and I failed so still continued not to smoke at 24 days clean I passed a new drug test on day 26 I got the job offer I had been trying to be clean for so I was drug tested again and they sent my piss off to a lab I'm 5 4 and about 120 pounds high metabolism no fat on me at all if any would there be a reason for me to fail the lab but pass a home one? Appreciate the help

2. 30 days break is good then do a diy test again

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. see day 26 clean which is today I got called to already do the drug test it was sent off today because I had to go take it soon as I got the call but like I said 2 days ago I did pass an at home drug test from CVS that specifically just tested for THC

4. you got the call 4 days earlier than anticipated

if you said you would be free on the 30th,

tell em you got another job interview for example

you would be in the safe zone ..??

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well when they called today I went straight to the hospital and had to piss for them to send it off to the lab I was curious where I had already passed one at 24 days clean if the one I took today that got sent to the labs would come back negative as well

6. find a better job

one that don't violate your 'human rights'

• Like Like x 2
  7. You'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have taken quite a few at home drug tests. Some work in your favor some don't. Last one I took at 32 days I passed barely (very faint negative line) after having passed with a different home test at day 26. They sent me the whole test profile. The standard cut of is 50ng or whatever the sign is. The test I bought says test to 50. I read the paperwork..."in studies 85% of people with this test failed at 50" 95% passed at the lower number of 37. So they say they use 50 which is the standard for any drug test yet they sell a test so sensitive it catches down to 37. So if I passed at 37 obviously I'm good at 50 for an upcoming drug test. It is bs, last 3 jobs didn't test me but I know this one I'm working on does. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Appreciate the feedback if I would have known more than a month ago about this job I would have quit even longer than 26 days ago my boss said it could be 2-5 business days for them to call me with the results so I figure by the end of next week I'll have some good or bad news for you guys I've also heard that the only reason labs test lower than 50ng is if you fail it initially then they see how much is actually in your system but idk how true that is

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stokes-Afraid to say that is true, if you fail the regular test they do send it to a lab for confirmation. And there cut off is 15, not 50. Much much more sensitive. By law if you pass the 50, you passed. You can have weed in your system as long as it's not over the 50 cut off. But if they send it for the Gas Spectometry or whatever test the cut off is lower. I actually bought tests on Amazon of 50 and 20. Haven't seen home tests as low as 15. Keep us posted. My guess is you were very close around that 50 mark if they sent it off. When I take the tests the lines are very very faint at first which leaves them discretion of there eyes suck

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well they automatically sent it off everyone at the place I'm trying to get hired they did that to too so that's at least one good thing I have going for me so I'm hoping that the 50ng is what the end up doing

12. They sent everyone's off to the lab that applied so at least I got that going for me

13. It's bs as I've passed hair folical tests while still smoking weed over an 18 month period I only had it show up in my sample for three months an hair strand tests are far more sensetive than urine samples