anyone addicted to anything ??

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Dec 8, 2006.

1. jus wondering if anyones hooked on anything ??

im hooked on cigarettes and i am trying to quit

havent smoked for 5 days now :) ofcorse i was high every second of this time and right now i am really high too

yeah:smoking:

2. im addicted to Coffee

no shittin

3. majorly addicted to cigs

"let me get uh...pack of buy one get on free camel wide menthols :hello:"

and aderall
    -sigh-

4. Camel Turkish Jades

5. codine opium morphine gha the gha is a sound i made not a drug

6. Cigarettes to a small degree, and dope psychologically. Nothing unquittable.

7. im really hooked on cigs.... and i get them really cheap, since there from the indians over hear in canada i get a bag of 250 cigs for 25 bucks and i smoke like 18 a day its horrible but get this if i quit.. my mom will let me grow in my closet lol.. im 20 years old and i still live at home ! all these years of work went towards weed money now im totally depressed..

8. I was addicted to tobacco.. But I put it down 4 weeks ago. I had a cig and a half a day or two ago and it made me ridiculously ill, so I think I am completely done with them.

9. does GC count?

10. im really proud of your guys who can quit smoking supposingly its just as hard or harder then stopping heroin use.. i wish i never started.. i look like death now black eyes, sucken in eyes, bad skin, skinny talking about 140 pounds 5 foot nine, sucken in cheeks i feel like i actaully look like a crack or heroin user..... dam dirty cigs

11. cigarettes definetly. I m pissed about it too. i tried quitting 2 days ago and i just had my first cigarette like 10 minutes ago. i promised myself whenever i wanted a cigarette to smoke a joint instead, but i couldn't get weed at that time. I aint even sure if i m addicted to cigarettes/weed or just addicted to the ACT of smoking.
    I also started smoking mad late. i never smoked in highschool i thought only the kids tryign to be cool did it. i have been out of highschool for 2 years and i started smoking a year ago. really aint worth it

12. weed, money, and success

13. ^^^^ i agree..i think im more addicted to the act of smoking more then the cigs themself..as far as weed goes i smoke everyday, yet could put it down if it were absolutely life threatening necissary..but it never will be..

keep tokin and stay high...

14. i dont think theres anything wrong with smokin reef so im not gonna say im addicted, its just that i actively want to go out n smoke everyday of my life and thats what i do
    however in the past i was physically addicted to opiate painkillers and even a short dxm addiction for like a week, where i just popped dex everyday, those days are over though
    now im back to full time pothead/experimenter with new drugs/sippin codeine
    haha
    peace n gl with all the addictions we got up in here

15. i just overcame an addiction to oxycontin i was gettin 40s for 6-10$ a peice depending on how much got i was gettin like 40-50 at time sellin them and takin anywhere from 80-120mg a day for a few weeks straight then one day i couldnt get any and oh my god i couldnt even lay in bed without feelin the worst pain ive ever felt then i got a hold of some xanax bars took those for 3 days to help with the withdrawl havent touch oxys since thank GOD

16. what the heck are xanax bars

17. rectangular shaped pills that have alot xanax in them. Xanax is a benzo

18. they can be in any shape actually, and yea they are benzo's, drugs intended for anxiety/panic attacks/insomnia but also recreational

19. and good for withdrawl

20. I'm addicted to lovin'

ohhhh baby.