anyone actually ordered from grasscity?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mindismoving, Oct 19, 2010.

1. i placed two separate orders recently for a new grinder and a new glass bong, and got verification emails for both that said "another email will be sent with tracking information."

orders placed on october 14th and 16th, still no shipping confirmation email.. ?
    i sent customer service an email, but just wondering, anyone ordered a piece from here before? how long did it take to get shipped and then delivered?

2. Which shipping did u select bro cuz only the more expensive one will get u email to where u can track ur package

3. Like he said, if you select the more expensive of the two shipping options your supposed to be able to see status updates on ya shipping- but I have yet to order off here.

I was going to grab that nautilus or ws dbl bub tomorrow hopefully getting it by halloween since I'm gonna go with the price-er shipping.

Lemme know if they hit you back though....

4. yeah i chose the slightly more expensive shipping; i figured if it's shipping from friggin europe it's worth an extra $6 to see where my package is. so yeah, definitely should have tracking info :(

5. Ya man it takes them a few business days to process ur order, which means if u ordered it on friday night or Saturday it won't get processrd till like Wednesday, I've ordered using both of the shiping options mentioned and grasscity came thru for me both times

6. I actually just put in a order at grass city for an incredibowl mini on the 14th. I sure do hope it gets here soon!!!

7. When I recently ordered, I found out that I had to request the tracking E-mail be sent to me. I was starting to get upset, when somewhere on the site I noticed the request form thing, filled it out, and in the morning they had sent it to me.

8. what kind a card you use? they won't take mine......