Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone actually met a smoking buddy on GC??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Always wondered this. So anyone actually meet a person on GC and then actually become friends with them in person?

2. Lol guess not

3. Yeah I guess someone probably has although it isn't a good idea. As much as I love this community you never know who could be a cop or a freak.

4. Dude I wish I could but not a Damn person from new Mexico is on here

Yes new mexico is a state in the usa

5. We could be smoking buddies?

6. Im a male and seeking a smoking buddy. Hit me up :wave: lol

7. Haha yes sir, but I happen to be a serial killer. Watch out.

8. #9 OGkushak, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol.

Anyway I was just looking through that florida thread and saw two guys who lived within like 20 miles of each other and even ate at the same places.

9. I guess it depends on where u reside at

10. I'm seeing a lot of Minnesotan's on here...wud up minnesota haha!!

11. Indy Anna up in this bitch

12. I ran into someone on here that I had blazed with before.

13. Nope and I don't ever want to.

I come to GC for a place to talk about things that I CAN'T talk to other people about for security reasons.

14. I'd be too paranoid that someone would be a cop as well...if I see what your FB is like it could convince me lol

15. Negative. I think itd be chill.

16. pretty sure my sister did

17. Two people that I blaze with IRL are amongst the blades

18. yeahhhh im going to have to ask that you pm me a pic and her username as soon as you can. your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

19. i don't know her username haha