Anyone a raver?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Toberson, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Only uk people will know this type of music i think..

DRUM N BASS , all the way.

HAPPY HARDCORE, comes second.

Anyone else a raver?

2. Im not, but there was a rave last saturday.. and theres going to be another one this saturday, maybe ill go and check it out. I know the music would be really trippy!

3. Where was this rave? Uk? If so where abouts??

Trust me , X at a rave is the best, and K and Coke etc..

Its all good..

4. man, i definatly dont know what drumandbass, and happyhardcore are. cuz you know, im not from the UK. i also dont know trance, house, clash, experimental, progressive,acid, chill, breakbeats, tribal, jungle, jazz, Detroit, minimal.... nope... never heard of any type of tencho.

IN ANYCASE, i dont consider myself a raver, but dont get me wrong, youll catch at a rave from time to time.

5. Im not a raver, but drumnbass is nice to listen to, like DJ's LTJ Bukem and Deiselboy. Also who's pretty good is Roni Size. But usally im into more of going to acid house partys or listening to progressive house. But raves are still fun as hell to go 2.

6. I don't know every single sub-category for rave type music. I will go to raves once in awhile but I am usually to fucked up to understand what I am listening to half the time.

7. wow.. that rave sucked! not a lot of people, don't like the music that much.. by the end of the night it was giving me a mad headach

8. right on brotha, just about sums up my thoughts, couldnt have said it better

9. I definately like techno, and I'm definately from the U.S. I've heard just about every type of techno you could imagine. I don't know DJ's names really though 'cause I'm not huge into it. I like the music though - don't get me wrong. If I ever had the opportunity to go to a rave, I would. There's not a lot of them around my area, and I'm still workin on gettin a car so I can go to NYC for a rave :D

BTW, I can "rave" and pop hella good. I've taken on a lot of candy-kids in my time, and I still remain undefeated in my area. Lotta people think I should compete.

10. i've been to tons of raves in nyc to R.I.,took so many drugs at them to make a old person drool....

Hey how do you rave and pop hella good? :D

When i go, i get fucked up everytime so thats out for me :rolleyes:
    i still have fun....

11. I can tear some shit up on pure X (not mda though, that fucks me up too weird) and acid... Or sometimes just some good ass weed... I can rave hella good from 7 years of practice, LOL :D