Anyon watching Weeds?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ragekai, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I am. Thanks to a friend telling me about it. I'm watching it online starting with the first episode and going up.

I actually never saw it on tv..where does it come on at?

Weeds for those of you who don't know is like a televison series about bud.

2. Also..if anyone knows a place to watch it all free thatd be nice..mine keeps sayin i can only watch 70mins per day. :(

3. Hell yea man I did the same thing back in the day. Ahhh... the good life.. Chillin in front of my big screen smokin a bowl watching weeds starting from season 1 all the way through without any commercials or anything!

Now they got the bullshit megavideo 79 minutes per session then you gotta wait an hour.... I don't know what to tell you homie but just try to find another place to watch it at.

4. Weeds is the shit. Best Tv show ever.

To answer your questions:

Weeds comes on showtime. Season 5 starts sometime in June or July I believe.

I had to catch up online as well, I just downloaded all the seasons to my computer.

Just do a google search for "Weeds season 1 torrent" all the way up to 4. It will take a little while to download but it is worth in IMHO, that way you don't have to keep trying to find each episode, or deal with play limits.

If you really dont' want to download it to your computer, try this.

When it says you have to wait. Turn off your router/modem turn it back on, refresh the page and it should play.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

PS, FYI the show changes a lot in season 3 and 4. But it is still the shit.

5. I'm on season 3 episode 13 I think. It's pretty good, except for the part that there hasn't been titties for awhile.. :p

6. Does anyone have a site that will let me watch all episodes with no problem?

Or a place to download every episode fast (not bittorent.)?

:D

7. if you can't watch Weeds, just go to a 3-6 Mafia show!!!:cool:

or you could watch this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jl2_192T24"]YouTube - 3 6 mafia choicez 2[/ame]

8. I already told you how to get around the Megavideo thing.

And why don't you want to use a torrent? That is your best bet at a fast good reliable download man...

9. #11 MrHookah, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Incredible show. accurate and hilarious. Definately a show to watch.

10. ya, i have a bad connection (1.5mb dsl) and downloaded all of season 3 in less than 3 hours, each episode took 20 minutes to download maybe

just torrent them

11. watched it on Megavideo. only being able to watch so much a day to me is kinda a good thing, it forced me to take my time and not watch it all at once. its cool watching a few eps in one sitting, but when its over ya get really sad.

but i'm all caught up and watching for the new season. i canceled my showtime so i'm going to be watching it all oniline now on.

12. woah dude WEEDS is thee greatest show ever! It has everything you could ever ask for in a show. I recently heard about it and decided to search it on-line and found all seasons on line for free on some website all i did was searched google with Watch Weeds online for free and there were some sites that were really really dvd quality so just search that. I just wanna shout out how amazing that show is and that it got picked up for 2 more seasons. And season 5 is gonna be airing sometime in early summer

13. I watched it!
    I have all 4 seasons on my pc in HD.
    It's around 300MB/Episode I think.

Great show!

14. yeah i just started watching weeds online, netflix has the first 2 seasons on their instant section but i'm gonna have to go to megaupload to watch 3 and 4.

15. Ok I downloaded seasons 1-4.

But when it plays it only plays its audio and no videos. Like I get the sound of the episodes and the only visual is window media player's ambiance equalizer thing. :(

Any tips?

This is windows media player on Vista.

And its .avi video type.

16. Download VLC media player and try playing them on that program instead.

Weeds is one of my favorite shows, I just finished all 4 seasons not to long ago, the only season I didn't like as much was the 4th one, it got kinda boring IMO.

17. Nvm. On this I fixed it by downloading codecs. Divx player.

18. nawh im eating chips.