Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OG IronLungs, Jan 20, 2012.

1. #1 OG IronLungs, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Hey everybody, my apologies if this has been asked somewhere in another thread but..
    I got this 420 dope scope, it's worth $20, its the BEST! I love admiring my bud at a close but it doesn't take photo!
    what can I buy, or how do the rest of you, take super microscopic shots of your buds? ...short of using a $5000+ (expensive) camera and lens... or is that the only way?

Edit: I want to be able to take pictures like this!

Attached Files:

2. Are you trying to just show them off online or use the cam to inspect trichs?

3. i use an old Nikon for my macros lol, works fine... no where NEAR 5000 bucks

and why the hell is that scope 20 bucks... same shit at radio shack for 10 pretty much... whats up with that lol, throw 420 on it, add 10 bucks... for shame stoners... for shame

4. #4 OG IronLungs, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    haha the guy at the headshop threw it to me for free when I bought my bong, its only $20 regardless, my point is my friend is a photographer in his spare time and he has this ridiculously expensive camera that takes the BEST macros but I just wanted to be able to take cyrtsal clear pictures at like 100x magnification without spending as much as he did! I don't mind spending some money I just wanted to know if I had to be a photog. to make it happen!

to share with others or just to log on my computer for my own collection!

how many megapixels is your Nikon?

5. Any mid range digital camera ought to have a macro setting that combined with a simple tabletop tripod should get the images you want.

6. Rebel xt nifty fifty and an extension tube. Should run around 500