Anybody...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TNhomegrown, May 1, 2018.

1. I need some advice guys... is this watering issues? IMG_2230.JPG IMG_2229.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What kind of water you using

3. Have you tested it to see what the ph is

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 MickFoster, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Why three threads about the same issue?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Why not... all of us aren’t beginners, grow indoors or grow organic... different people follow different pages...

6. Check PH first. In the beginning I was letting tap water sit 48 hours hopping the PH would drop. Then I purchased a PH tester. I was so wrong. It was over 7. Goal is close to 6. But 6-7 is recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. I’m going to say the roots have hit your soil outside the small pot and it’s to hot. Nitrogen toxicity for sure which would explain the burnt edges as well.

Not sure your options at this point maybe try to pull out the small pot and transplant into different soil maybe the same as what’s in the small pot.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Annoying. Replied on the first one and OP didn’t want to talk to me I guess haha.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Give someone some time my man... I just responded

10. Going to try and replant this evening.

11. Is that an organic starter pot? It’s suppose to degrade? Yeah that is BS. If they are, I started with them and had problems to. Then when I transplanted and the roots took to the soil and alas growth. I didn’t catch that at first. Thanks to the person they noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Because it leads to a duplication of efforts where everyone is asking overlapping questions and giving overlapping suggestions in separate threads. It also means you need to keep everyone in all three threads updated to your responses, actions, and results from each thread. This generally makes people less likely to help since they're not sure if someone's already said something, or whether your problem is already solved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. While I'm ranting, what's with the thread titles people pick these days? How is the title "Anybody..." supposed to let us know what you are asking or what the thread is about? I keep seeing this over and over. Why not name it something useful like "Seedling is dark green with brown blotches and tips"? Helping us will help us help you. Sorry for ranting.

• Like Like x 3
  14. https://i.giphy.com/media/JUt1dGZYETwNq/giphy.gif

• Like Like x 1