Anybody

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kidsloth, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Any wake n bakers this morning?

2. Not me.[​IMG] Why are you asking?

3. Yes every morning. Getting rather tedious but im sure that will pass lol

4. Haha jus seeing where my fellow tokers are ChesterB 😆

5. Been blazing since 9am. Im on ps4 if u wanna join.

6. i need to get one hah is it good man?

7. Yes! I like it way more than the Xbox. But each to their own. Quality over quantity for me. ;)

8. Most definitely, im only sad because Halo won't be on it but eh im waiting on another game haha

9. Most definitely, im only sad because Halo won't be on it but eh im waiting on another game haha

10. I lost my Halo facination years ago. Destiny is pretty much the same type of gameplay anyway. I can not wait for the next 6-8 months to roll out. I have been considering a hard drive for my Playstation. Lol

11. That's badass. I've heard Destiny was a good game too, I jus have been out of the gaming world for too long haha

12. #12 AnonAdvocate, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="RMJL" data-cid="61" data-date="982255260">I believe that when you smoke pot you are relaxing your physical being to a point where the soul has no barriers and can explore the surroundings freely without inhibitions.

I tend to thirst for knowledge on such a higher level when I am stoned. I feel as though my mind is more apt to explore those things which I am bewildered by rather than information that is inconsequential at the time. However, sometimes that which is irrelevant is what really boggles the mind.

It is a never-ending quest. :rolleyes:
    </blockquote>

Well, I do as well. But vgames are fun just as much as learning for me. Lol

13. Well i messed that up didnt I.

14. Well, I do as well. But vgames are fun just as much as learning for me. Lol

</blockquote>

I'll definitely have to pick it up in the near future haha [​IMG]

Hahaha you and me both