Anybody with scrog experience?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bneumann0, Oct 16, 2017.

1. I built a nice scrog screen with adjustable legs, I'm just not sure how to use it. Do I put it over the plants in veg or flower? What height should I put the screen above the plants?

2. Screen about 8" above the top of pot. Veg under it and keep pushing the growth under the net. When the screen is about 75% full, flip to 12/12. Keep tucking under the screen during the 2-3 week stretch. Easy peasy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forgot to ask. What size squares in your net. Mine are 2". Some guys use 3, but bigger than that, it's tough to keep stuff tucked under.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I havnt finished the string part yet. I wasn't really sure how big to make the squares. I have the frame and adjustable legs done.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The 2” squares work well for me too and with string or mason line, which I like, it’s very easy to maneuver the buds later when you are finally done tucking. It is a good idea to have 6” to 8” colas above the net when the stretch is done.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. The tutorial found on GrowWeedEasy is the best I've run across. It's LBH's SCroG tutorial.