Anybody with legal questions, especially in Michigan

Discussion in 'General' started by jcrim, Apr 30, 2006.

1. First off, let me introduce myself. I am an attorney who specializes in criminal law. I've been an attorney for about 6 years now. I was a smoker for a long time... about 12 years. I quit just before my daughter was born. Thought it was the right thing to do.

Anyway, I'm starting this thread because I'm guessing that a lot of people on this forum have/are encountering legal problems related to marijuana or other substances. If you do have any questions or need some assistance, just let me know. I'd be happy to give advise if I can help. Keep in mind, though, that my expertise is in criminal law in Michigan, so I may not be able to answer questions about other states' laws.

2. Welcome, jcrim! What a great offer! Although my criminal drug record is old news, I'm sure there are lots of Blades (GrassCity members) who would have questions for you. I hope that, aside from answering legal questions for the masses, you'll share your thoughts and experiences on these boards as well. Always good to have another viewpoint added to the mix.

Thanks for joining us here at GC! :cool: