Anybody Who's Seen Half Baked

Discussion in 'General' started by J Dylan, Jul 7, 2006.

1. anybody who has watched half baked

do you remember the scene where thurgood, scarface, and brian are blazing together out of a metal pipe with the medical marijuana?

after they get blazed they're figuring out who's going out to get munchies.

scarface goes "Let's make that lazy bitch the guy go yo!"

and if you look closely, in the bottom right corner of the screen behind brian is the guy's hand, and then he sticks up his swear finger and the camera switches.

how many of you have noticed that hahaha?

i have seen the movie about 5 times and i just watched it for the 6th.

first time i noticed. :smoking:

2. yea ive watched that movie a good 10 times maybe. I noticed that after like 5 or 6. lol

3. i alwats saw that hahah

4. LoL yeah, we've pointed that out, well... just about every time we've watched it (quite a bit). haha, we always get high when we watch it - so it's like we're pointing out something new every time.

5. Never seen it, Ill watch it tonight and find out :)

6. :laughing: oh dear lord hahaha that made me laugh so hard right there

yeah i have noticed it and i die every time i see it

7. lol yeah thats awesome.

8. haha i hope all of the people who haven't noticed have the movie so they can get baked and watch it.

9. In 4 times ive never noticed that! I need to go rent it now.
    First, I need weed

10. Get stoned as hell when you watch it.:D

11. i love dave chappell Not In A Gay Way........but Yeah Half Baked Is The All Time Best Stoner Movie And I Know Every Scene And Quote From That Movie Its Kinda Lame But Its My Favorite

O Yeah Bro By The Way That Was'nt A metal Pipe It Was A Wooden One "wesley Pipes":d

12. good call. lol

13. I have always noticed that he sticks up his middle finger, but are you implying that the camera cuts away because of this? in the versions i have(just popped it in and ffw to the scene) it doesn't seem to cut away or anything, so i dont know what your talking about on that part.

14. nah, i just meant that after he sticks up the finger, the camera angle switches to something else. the guy is only in the background of the camera shot for about 1.5-2 seconds.

15. NEVER noticed that.