Anybody watches TV, still?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nicnacs, Jan 22, 2012.

1. simple question needing a simple answer.

and is watching tv just as bad as playing a video game?

2. i think its it's worse but its all a matter of opinion. they're both kind of shitty

3. Yeah I watch TV just to laugh and shake my head at the dumb shit that people do. Like right now I'm watching Ridiculousness

4. Netflix and Video Games is all I need. Bad? What chu talkin bout willis?

5. i've always read that tv rots your brain and what not.
    so i'm questioning, is it the tv itself that rots our brain, or is it the content?

6. I am robot, must change channel now meeep murp beep boop

7. I fucking hate tv, if I want to watch some shows I like I'll go to Netflix

8. i do not have cable, i have netflix streaming on my xbox and watch that every day. i just started how i met your mother and am halfway through lost. no commercials bitch

9. I only use my tv for video games and dvds, everything else I watch from my computer

10. kwestion unanswered guys. any help?

11. I think it depends on what you're watching and also how it's shot/edited

12. the only thing I watch on TV is soccer, that 70's show, and that hour block of the daily show & colbert report

everything else is shit

13. I was serious, I love TV, I'm a tv watching robot. But I got satellite so it's mainly on movies most of the time.

14. In my personal opinion video games are tottaly different than a t.v. With a video game you actually have interaction with t.v you just sit there doing nothing.

As for t.v by itself I think it really isn.t a good thing these days everything is so dumbed down...at least for me. Plus all that radiation from the t.v is sinking into your body, etc.

15. I rarely watch tv, but no I don't think it's bad in itself, it's just a matter of what you watch. Discovery, Travel, NatGeo are all good channels to watch.

16. No cable.

Netflix and modern warfare 3 have made it obsolete...

17. Nah I don't really watch tv
    Only King of the Hill and Friends at night when I'm trying to go to sleep
    and Californication on Sundays because that show is fucking awesome

18. I don't just sit there doing nothing......

usually smokin a bowl watching tv :D:smoke:

19. I don't watch tv. Such a waste of time.

20. Eh kind of, I dont watch it like i used to. The only things i watch now are a few select shows on the history, national geohraphic and military channel. I used to watch The Office, Conan and Sex in the city (Long story, dont ask lmao) But ever since they decided to axe the main character in the office, the only show like that ive been watching is Shameless.

Havn't really gotten into a game since i beat fable 3 a while back. Runescape ruled my life for a good few years so im pretty done with games at this point.... Except for Temple Run... Shits like crack