Anybody wanna trade a Warcraft 3 ROC cd key for a Diablo 2 cd key?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Never, Jul 27, 2009.

1. I hope im not breaking any rules or anything, if so delete this thread. Well I have a warcraft 3 disk but ive lost my battle net cd key with no hope of finding it. But I have a battle net cd key for diablo 2. Is anybody interested in trading their warcraft 3 cd key for a diablo 2 cd key? And by this I mean an actual one, not those ones you get off the internet, they dont allow battle net connection for some odd reason. PM me if you are interested! The only way I can validate that my key is legit is that it is right next me, it is in the play disk little black paper cd holder. and there is a little piece of paper glued too the bottom that says
    "Diablo II CD-Key
    ****-****-****-****" The stars being the CD key of coarse.

I promise i am not trying too scam anybody, its just that ive seen people trading between blizzard games and id figure i give it a go, diablo II was a suburb game but its boring now because of every game being a baal run or something. Plus I miss playing warcraft 3 online.

Any takers PM me, and please make sure your key is legit.

2. My thoughts exactly

3. You realize all the wc3 gamers are playing on Frozen Throne now, right? You can probably obtain through the internet the game files for ROC and then install Frozen Throne on top of it, but you need Frozen Throne, not Reign of Chaos.

Not gonna give you one, just fyi

4. I will trade you mine for a Diablo 3 cdkey!

5. I will trade warcraft 3 roc + ft for diablo 2 + expansion
    u got both d2 cd keys

6. #7 jvardy11, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    [/QUOTE]I promise i am not trying too scam anybody, its just that ive seen people trading between blizzard games and id figure i give it a go, diablo II was a suburb game but its boring now because of every game being a baal run or something. Plus I miss playing warcraft 3 online.
    t.[/QUOTE]

Hey i got tft and roc... i just need diablo 2 classic.. email me at jvardy11@live.com if you wanna trade