Anybody using house and garden nutes

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Hi Crazy, Feb 13, 2018.

?

Would you use it

1. Yes p, it’s the best nutrient, please share your input growing medium and brand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No there better out there because I’ve tryed plenty. And I find this one best, please input

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. was thinking off trying house and garden nutes, any reviews.

2. Quote "House & Garden Soil is a complete fertilizer containing all the macro/ micro nutrients required by plants. Application rates will vary throughout a plant's life cycle (see feeding chart). Ingredients: Calcium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, nitric acid, potassium hydroxide, phosphoric acid anhydride and magnesium sulfate".

Same contents as most everybody uses.
    Really isn't much difference in what is in 99% of all liquid fertilizers sold.
    Most any nitrate will boot a plant in the ass and get it cranking.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do u have a lot of those nutes? Because u could get 3 bottles and a feeding chart from Fox Farms and it's all u need? Big bloom grow big and tiger bloom! All u need for food to grow! Google up fox Farms feeding chart! Amazon if u don't have a hydro

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hate mixing all that (especially when blitzed), so I use 1 part Canna Terra..Vega for veg and Flora for Flower.
    Got a ton of free samples (inc Nector of the Gods) but unless I really need something fast..I will stick with Canna (good but pricey, so I get it in the 5L jugs..LOL)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yes there are many good feeds out there. Can grow good shit with a good light source good medium and some basic nutes

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. So our point is if u are going to buy nutes that are home Depot shit don't do it! Just get some good soil like fox or nectar. Add some perlite to give it good drainage! U will get back what u put into a light! I use cmh and sometimes hps! But I would go cmh or led!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. One day when I have the time and space I’d love too a multiple experiment of different nutes.

Well, I’m goin too leave organic growing soon, it’s not worth it, might add a dec bucket too add extra yield and see the difference in quality. the cost of electricity is like 15 per per kwh so if I run my light 24 hours it’s cost me roughly £4.00 a day with extractor and fan without humidifier.

I veg roughly for 40 days, costing me £160 pounds roughly 222 dollars.

I’ll flower for 70 days and the cost would be £160

So £320 and I’ll get probably 120 grams I reckon I don’t have scales either. if I’m lucky. I’m doing it for personal. But the costs are insane.

And one more thing organic Jc takes the piss sometimes trying Too pin point deficiencies.

A guy at a hydro store told me that house and garden will blow Cana away. But then I think canna is one of the leading companies.

Dyna grow is from USA and they created there own mute line for cannabis might give them a shot. As cannabis a taboo topic the nutrients are never listed for cannabis. Which raises a few eyebrows. Less regulated I guess.

I’m baffled lol....

8. but yh I get your point sometimes simplicity is the best way.

9. Careful with Dyna-Grow..I heard they build up salts fast and flushing is needed in between veg and flower..I have some samples but am afraid to use the veg/bloom nutes..KLN rooting solution is just fine.

Hydro Stores try to sell the products they make the most on..never heard anyone say Canna gets blown away by anything..(You must be careful here too..Canna tries to sell you the whole farm too)

• Like Like x 1

10. Thanks for that... when you go in there website try know, they give you 3 options,

Vegetables ,
    Ornamentals
    Marijuana

That’s what I really like if you k ow what I mean, I’m no way working for them, but others should follow there route. Advanced, gh, should all come out there shell.

Thanks for there advice, when you look at how green house seeds grow, they always flush, starve the pants and drums them up with nutes for sudden surge of grow.

Thanks for all your guys input...

• Like Like x 2