Anybody used the "easy change whip kit" for Vapor Bros?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GoldenNuggets, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I've got a hands free vapor brothers and my only complaint is that it is a pain in the ass to change the screen. Sometimes I pop that thing in there in seconds, other times I struggle with it for what seems like forever. Noticed Vapor Brothers came out with an easy change whip kit with ceramic screens. Anybody have an experience with this whip? Not sure if I can justify spending $60 just so I can stop bitching about changing screens....

Also, where does everybody get there clear tubing? They recommend only using "medical grade" tubing. So if anyone knows where I can pick up 20' or so, I'd really appreciate it!

2. I want the easy change and I ordered it once, but they canceled my order. After that I wouldn't order it because of the price (it likely took me some alcohol to place the first order ;) ).

So that aside the ceramic is sweet, you just clean the screen and reuse until it breaks then pop a new one in. Fast and no hassle.

Thing is look at the price of a VB - if you paid 175 (before the raise) plus 60 it's now a $235+ vape.

For 190 you can have a blemished SSV! Or even a DBV, new or blemished! Both of these are metal screens too but easier to change.

This is one of those situations where the old technology just keeps on ticking the way it was built to, so if you were being economical you'd keep the VB and upgrade the whip. I bought a second vape instead - the SSV - and it's awesome but come on, it was not "needed" and I'm a bunch happy with the VB still. I'll likely end up with the easy change just to say I have it.

PS I only use tubing from the source of the vape. If you get it from a store make sure it's not just medical/food grade, it should withstand the temperatures of the vape so no chemicals come off or it doesn't wear out prematurely. It'll also need the correct inner diameter. I skip the bullshit and click buy on the website