Anybody use the Dulytek DHP5 5 ton to press rosin?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Kevieboy420, Oct 30, 2021.

1. I use dabpress, it's 10ton however I don't really use more than 3000ish and that's only on second press of a flower bag.
    I assume pressing is pressing to some degree, regardless of company.
    I personally really like low pressure and low heat. Got some really good stuff down in the 140- 160F range. I rehydrate my buds in a small tote for 8-12 hrs after breaking them apart(destemming/deseeding), then I prepress them into form for the bag, get in bag, and allow it to sit another 8-12 or so in the tote. The tote containing a glass of water over 80% full.
    After all prep is done, I turn on press and engage the bag but don't press, just enough to fully meet. I let the bag warm up for about five to ten minutes at 130-150 still playing around with temps, but low is the way to go. Heard it's really strain dependant. After waiting, for the material to warm up- I do my first press to around 1800 psi, making sure it holds and doesn't drop, once it's steady, I wait another ten minutes or so, sometimes up to a half hour. They usually is a good amount of honey oil or sugars by this point, make sure the bag isn't at the back of the parchment- had a yield end up on the press the other day, still was good just don't like scrap yield off my elements.
    I usually press a second time, leaving for up to 30 min, after that I throw the bag into a jar of alcohol(everclear) to make tincture and wash the bag.
    Anyways hope this hasn't been too much a rant and at least semi understandable.
    PXL_20211028_143308806.jpg
    Cheers to good dabs, tasty tinctures and healthier lungs.

• Like Like x 3