Anybody use moondust ferts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rooster1369, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I'll be growing in a 16 gallon four basket homegrown bubbleponics under about 400 actual watts of cfl (work in progress). Anybody ever heard of Moon Dust ferts from Sunlight Sheds or used them in a similar setup? This will be my first hydro grow. This is what they say about it.

• [*]
      Moon Dust is an All-In-One nutrient designed specifically for our Sunlight Sheds turn-key units.

[*]
      Instead of purchasing over 10 different products, Moon Dust combines the best of several well tested plant additives and base nutrients for a well balanced start to finish formula.

[*]
      Simple for beginners, but powerful enough to out grow nutrient programs the pros use.

[*]
      Outstanding for all plant types.

[*]Super concentrated, pH stabilized, and superior chelating (the way the plant foods interact with each other).
      [*]Includes beneficial additives such as Carbohydrates (similar to CarboLoad), Humic Acid (similar to Grandma Engy's), Silica Blast (similar to Barricade), Kelp Meal (similar to Iguana Juice), and other vitamin complexes (similar to Vita Boost Pro).
      [*]Includes over 18 Beneficial Funguses (similar to Piranha), 19 Beneficial Bacteria (similar to Tarantula), and 2 Trichoderma Species for outstanding symbiotic assistance for accelerated plant health.
      [*]Moon Dusts base fertilizer consists of 19-8-13, with a well balanced formula for growing from start to finish, instead of difficult to use grow and bloom formulas. It also includes added Calcium and Magnesium for extra strong cell walls, and higher insect tolerance.

2. Bump cause im curios as well.:smoking:

3. i am glad i can contribute to this and i hope you didnt put out any money for that junk! i bought one of their cabinets and i got the moon dust nutes with it. my plants grew but it had nothing to do with the moon dust. i did 2 grows with them and like i said my plants did grow but it wasnt anything special. to me it looks like all salt... blue salt. i switched to general hydroponics floranova series and some GH enhancers and i now know that the moon dust is no good. i thought they were great because i had nothing to compare to because i only grew hydro with them nutes. now that i have seen what real nutes can do i will never waste my money on moon dust. i hope i helped!

4. it sounds awesome to add to organic soils, or as an all purpose fertilizer to add to promix (or a peat/perlite potting soil mix). link?

5. I do not want to do shameless self promotion but I am getting a nice size free sample and will be providing free video reviews and full report overall.
    if you want to get the link PM me, I am not going to go crazy self promoting myself on the first post...

6. im using moon dust on my outdoor grow. i have 2 bags and ever since i started using it my plants got so much bigger! i love this stuff and im very satisfied with the results. heres one of my blueberry plants. [​IMG]