Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anybody try skunk #1 x original haze?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theiceman447, Jun 25, 2011.

1. im not too sure where this one goes, but has anybody actually tried the skunk #1 x original haze strain? if so any info is appreciated and i will give +rep for any replies. thanks in advance.

2. #2 Ford, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've smoked skunk #1 not crossed. Skunk Is a perfect end your day smoke

3. thanks man. i got some free seeds and i am in the process of growing them. its just still really early and i wanted to know if they are worth the effort. i havent found any user reviews in the seedbanks and cant seem to find anything about the quality of the plant in the forums. and whats worse, most grow journals are incomplete when dealing with this strain. i guess it has to be good. skunk is good, and haze is good, so why not together?

4. #4 Ford, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    sounds bomb together though for real I say its worth it link me to your grow if you post it I'm interested

5. bump for first hand experience. any info would be appreciated.

6. Hmm, how much space do you have? Those plants tend to stretch tremendously so topping is pretty much a requirement indoors. They also take quite a while to flower, so patience is necessary. Be careful when feeding since the strain is known for being sensitive. The high is trippy and soaring, a nice sativa. It's only worth it if you are willing to wait and care for your plants. :bongin:

7. thanks for the input. its going to be an outdoor grow so i have an unlimited amount of space. im down to one plant, but its mainly for fun. its my first grow and the seeds were free. we got the seeds with an order of jack and 3 popped. one died, we got a male and a female and decided to pollinate the female. those are the seeds i have. i dont know if its going to be male or female yet, but im not too worried about it. if nothing else it will be a learning experience and i will see just how well my spot is going to be. im planning on planting right next to a creek, in the ground, for maximum availability of water.

8. skunk #1 is a great smoke i just had some the other day

9. I say seed it up :) you won't regret it. The sativa is awesome :))
    smoked it few nights earlier :)

10. Skunk 1 is awesome.

11. thanks guys. +rep to everybody for taking the time to help a brother out. i figured it would be good, since they came from a seed bank. and also because the jack herer that it came with is some good shit. i just wanted to get other peoples takes on it. i mean hell, its quite possible that it is not good and thats why the seeds were free from the bank. so like i said before, thank you all for your input and keep blazin:smoking:

12. ive smoked it before, it was nice... long ago though... i dont really remember much lol

says this on seed finder though

13. thanks sirsog:) i appreciate it. its a go for sure, i just hope the lone survivor is a female. if not, oh well, free growing experience and plenty of seeds already to start next year. best wishes to everybody:)