anybody that has acctually ordered something from grasscity.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bigbudman, Feb 7, 2010.

1. I went on grasscity on the third and as a geust ordered a six shooter pipe coprycat. What I want to know is how long until they charge my acount and how do you know for sure that the order is set up?:mad:

2. I ordered before, but not exactly sure. How long has it been for you?

3. I ordered on the 3 got confrimation that night now four days later nothing has happen. I heard they where slow but ussally they get the money quickly

4. #4 k_semler, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    Where are you at? I've ordered from another site, and it's taken me 3 weeks until I got my package, (from Israel), It took quite a while, and the site I ordered from isn't really fast, but they do securely package the item for shipping. The site I'm talking about ships so slow that I forget what I ordered by the time the package actually gets here, and was wondering what the hell I'm getting from Israel when the package actually arrived. I was pleasantly surprised to find my bong upon opening my package. :)

5. I am in the us it is just I ordered as a guest and now I don't know if they will be shipping it to me. if the money was taken out I would feel better

6. Wait a week before you start bitching. I ordered something from GC, and it took 3 days before payment was cleared. Hold your horses dude. :)

7. i ordered a spark plug pipe and it took 3days to go through. they shipped it out and it'll be here within 2weeks im guessing?

8. sorry but that six shooter pipe is so tight I want to make sure I am getting it but thanky'all for your help

9. If GC is like the other site, then 1-1.5mo is the max, but you will get your order. (and when you get your package, you'll be wondering why the fuck you're getting somehing from Israel to begin with.)

10. ok man thanks and if you know anybody that has ordered from gc send this way please.

11. Yes, I'd give it at least a week or so. I've ordered at least 3 times from them at it's taken at least a week. Remember that doesn't include Sundays too.

12. ok man it just feels scetchy because they gave this ticket number I went on the shop part of gc and it said it couldn't find it so I am just worried because if it didn't go through I would reorder it

13. i just ordered 50g's of Bcappi and 50g's of PycoV a little more than 2 weeks ago and i belive it was shipped on wednesday. i agree with you the shipping is very complicated and the tracking service is worthless. i am also worried if my package is going to come mabe i should start my own thread to get help but i figured i would post here first.

14. well everything I read says gc is legit just slow. so I geuss you and I will have to be sitting around waiting for our packages

15. are you sure it is still coming? Shit I am just worried about them not taking the money out and it has only been a week three months and I would be taking a trip to the potland "Amsterdam"