Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anybody smoke that 100% legal bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DiAbLo420, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Our card says on a state level its legal. But on a federal level our cards are worthless.

2. how does one go about getting one of these 'cards'???

.//chris

3. nah, CT sucks :(

im prolly moving to PA soon, anyone know if htey have one?

.//chris

4. Shit, I say we all pack our bags and move someplace where it's legal... 80% probability we get it WAY cheaper there :p

I'm thinking Sunshine Coast or Amsterdam... anyone with me ;)

ash23

Attached Files:

5. ive actually seriously thought about leaving everything here and just starting fresh in amsterdam... maybe work for SJ here at the city ;p

.//chris

6. Well if we make it to Amsterdam before June... we can hit there huge city-wide party. :)

Ash23

7. "Legal Hawaiian Bud" is worthless!

They have found some inert plant material that looks a lot like marijuana and burns a lot like marijuana--But the similarity ends there.

My wife and I smoked a couple of bowls full of the stuff and sat there looking at each other asking, "What's the point?"

Don't waste any money on the stuff!
    Just wait patiently till you can get the real thing. I have never seen any bunk marijuana that was as useless as "legal bud".
    The hook for me to buy any was that it had a note of caution "do not operate any machinery after smoking this." Well the only reason I might not operate any machinery after smoking "legal bud" is that I would be totally pissed off from not getting any kind of high for my good money.

8. That's about as bad as the "Hydro" from High Times magazine. It is said to be a legal version of marijuana with no THC... wtf's the point in smoking it then lol. It works on what is called the Placebo factor (not sure on spelling) If you think hard enough that it will work and you don't know otherwise that it won't, your mind tricks you into thinking it works. For example, there have been many known cases of prescription drugs being swapped with sugar pills and people didn't even know the difference.

Ash23

9. does that salvia divornum shit work at all??? i dont understand it....

10. Salvia = Weird. Not a fun weird. A "holy shit, everything's fucking WEIRD" weird. Then it goes away in about a half hour. I don't recommend it.

Morning glory = AWESOME. I took 200 seeds the first time, ground them up, and ate it with some lime juice. Was a little sick for an hour or two, but was tripping for about 9 hours afterwards. OEV's at about 7 hours into the trip. The second time, I just felt like shit all day -- never got over the sick feeling. But everything was still cool and colorful...I was still tripping.

Wild Dagga = okay. Tastes horrible and burns very hot, but creates a kiiind of bud-like high.

Marijuana = YES. That's all I have to say about that.

11. i just got a salvia joint in the mail today that i ordered here at grasscity. im not gonna smoke it as a joint because i hear it wont work that way so im gonna pipe some of it tonight but i heard pipes wont work all the time so im not gonna waste all of it on a pipe either. my real plan is to make a gravity bong tomorrow to do it with. i just cant wait until tomorrow to try it

12. Yes Salvia is great. It has an effect to the extent of acid but instead of how acid your world changes around you... salvia creates it's OWN world. A buddy of mine said he lived a full lifetime in the length of an hour (the usual length of non-extract salvia). A down side to salvia is that for some people it has no effect what-so-ever. That's only happened to one of my friends out of 30 who've smoked it. Another down side is that it has to burn extremely hot to work correctly, meaning time for those afterburner lighters for all you pyro's out there. My last noteable down side is the ammount that needs to be smoked. Out of a typical pipe it takes 2-3 bowls smoked by yourself in the period of roughly a half hour to get good results.

A thing to note: I recommend having a friend or two over as a "babysitter" in case of the occassional freak-out ;)

Ash23

13. Damn. just smoke weed. Screw the legal shit. Just smoke Bud. -fin

14. Jiggy, what do you do when there is no weed around... that's the main reason people look for alternate sources... availability. If weed is readily available, there is no need for legal stuff or imitation stuff. But for those who are unfortunate to not have it readily awaiting their eager lips and lungs... or do not have the funds to enjoy its wonderous tastes... they must resort to lesser products that give them a long enough high or buzz to get them through til they can get their hands on some more weed. Better to keep your options open instead of running out of weed and having nothing at all.

Ash23

15. it takes me 3 bowls by myself to hit a level 3 high

Attached Files: