Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody smoke legal buds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by McBlunt35, Jan 10, 2007.

1. They don't get you high, so unless you enjoy smoking for smoking's sake they're worthless

2. ^^^ i never tried them but thats what i hear too. total bullshit. they say marijuana alternative. yeah an alternative to getting high:smoking:

3. nah I try to stick to smoking the illegal ones, they work pretty good

4. some of them actually have Blue Lotus in them, which will actually give you a bit of a buzz, but youre better off just buying Blue Lotus, its legal too.

5. or you could just buy marijuana. i hear that gets you blazed

6. im with you on this
    BLaaaZED
    24/7
    :smoking:

7. I've dealt with that company...it has many different names....I've tried several different types of 'herb' and 'hash'...just a waste of money....also, the owner of the company was not very pleasent to deal with....I haven't done any business with them for a couple of years, now....I just stick to the real thing...

8. well if your looking for other kinds of highs, maybe get into trippy stuff, like salvia, amanita, or morning glory seeds

9. I did try the salvia, but it did nothing for me....

10. I never tried them, but Cannabis Culture ran an article on them a few years back. Thier a mix of different herbs that you could buy at any herbal shop for a fraction of the price

11. this shit called hyawin bud i see all over any smoke that?

12. If you want following legal herbs help with euphoria:
    Betony wood (ok)
    Lobelia (decent)
    blue lotus (good) euphoria
    Kinnikinnick Uva Ursi (use this isntead of tobacoo it dosent do anything except prevent cancer and its what the indians used as 70% of their smoking micture. No addiction and its better for you then tobacoo). Private message me and ill check out my herb book i got hundreds of plants to mix for smoking mixture instead of tobacoo.

13. tryed them they are complete bull shit, dont ever buy them EVER if you do ill kick your ass:p seriously dont buy em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Its no different than smoking tobacco. If you really can't get any real buds I suggest spending your money on some seeds and growing supplies and growing your own.

15. or you could just buy marijuana. i hear that gets you blazed

LOL, fucking buy some pot!

16. i actually want to buy some of that legal marijuana bud(complete shit), just because it looks like some of the dankest shit ive ever seen, i would just buy it then show it off, and probably stare at if for a while, idk, the stuff just looks trippy, well now i lost myself, :( , damn im high

17. Actually, there is a chance youre a "Salvia hardhead", there are certain people who could smoke oz's of salvia and not trip one bit.

18. I've tried some hawaiian gold, I think that's what it is called, I didn't really like it at all, and it doesn't get you high if that's what you're aiming for

19. Thanks for all the replies... I was just curious. I just found this site a few days ago and ran across that ad. Don't worry fellas, I enjoy plenty of the real stuff:smoking:!