Anybody seein Wiz & Mac @ RedRocks?

Discussion in 'General' started by RobRoyy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. wiz khalifa and mac miller at the denver red rocks ampatheater over labor day weekend. anyone going?

2. i saw them in 2010 in atlantic city. shit was ill

3. I'll be coming from Oklahoma!

4. What do people at rap concerts do? Stand their and listen?

5. Saw them in camden nj (philly), on. Aug 3rd ish was raw, schoolboy q, chiddy bang, kendrick lamar, and more. Me and my boys chiefed a quarter on the lawn. Everyone was chiefin it was like the ish was legal.

6. redrocks is a sick ass venue!

7. [quote name='"vinman46"']What do people at rap concerts do? Stand their and listen?[/quote]

Its way better than anyother music genre concert. You smoke bud at rap concerts, talk and dance with jawns at rap concerts.

8. No I saw them August 4th in Pittsburgh. Im sure they'll do a good show for you guys, but them being home added a whole other feel to the show. You'll meet lots of smokers and bring rolling papers because a few people asked me for some, but yeh badass shows. Enjoy!

9. I still have yet to ever go to any show at Red Rocks. What the fuck have I been doing?

10. I've never been to Redrocks. Will I be good to smoke in there? And, can I bring it in or will there be "vendors"?

11. Better how so? Seems pointless to go their to listen to rappers without the studio effect or where they don't even rap their song they just follow it while its playing on the speakers

12. [quote name='"vinman46"']

Better how so? Seems pointless to go their to listen to rappers without the studio effect or where they don't even rap their song they just follow it while its playing on the speakers[/quote]

Its different, wiz and mac both sounded very very very similar to there studio selves. So did k. Dot. And most of the rappers have bands so there voice doesn't play in the back ground unless the dj imposes it there. A lot different then u would think. And I've been to other genre music concerts to me there long and get boring. But hip hop concerts are always good because u can smoke and listen to my favorite and I hope everyone elses favorite type of music. Bud + Rap = that ish

13. You couldn't pay me to go

14. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']

Its different, wiz and mac both sounded very very very similar to there studio selves. So did k. Dot. And most of the rappers have bands so there voice doesn't play in the back ground unless the dj imposes it there. A lot different then u would think. And I've been to other genre music concerts to me there long and get boring. But hip hop concerts are always good because u can smoke and listen to my favorite and I hope everyone elses favorite type of music. Bud + Rap = that ish[/quote]

Been to Mac and wiz when they came up here, maybe the venue was better but it sounded like utter shit, been to meek at darian lake too, was just him rapping over himself and sounded dumb and then you got his friends on stage yelling yah and bouncing around.

15. nope, stand there and smoke :smoke:

16. What else are you supposed to do at a concert? I go see live music for the live music, not to mosh or anything lol. It's funny that you sarcastically ask if people stand there and listen as if it's boring to listen to live music by a musician you paid to see

17. Lol... "Mac & Wiz" made me throw a mac and cheese in the microwave.

18. What do people at any concerts do...?

I really don't know what you mean by this, if you are saying they don't dance or mosh enough then you should go to a rap concert and stand in the front 10 rows. Definitely more roudy than any rock concert I've ever been too, but I haven't ever been to a metal concert and I hear that shit is WACK.